Flowers on Getaway?

MrMe

Yes, you can buy roses at the Restaurant Reservations Desk just left of the Guest Service Desk in the Atrium Deck 6 Mid Ship. All I have ever seen is roses. I ordered some on my cruise last month.

May I ask how much they were if you got them on board? Thanks.

Here is a link to NCL's prices.

https://www.ncl.com/onboard-gifts/flowers

Any of those listed can be ordered ahead of time or once onboard. The only advice I would give is if you wait until your onboard, order a day or two ahead of time. Waiting until the day of can bring delays and possibly they will be out of a certain flower, especially if it is a special flower-giving day (i.e. Mother's Day, Valentine's, etc).

Flowers were I longer available on the Breakaway a few weeks ago.

Could this have been an isolated fluke? All the suites have flowers in them and they are listed on the website for sale. Can't imagine them outright discontinuing them for good on one ship.

I just checked MyNCL account for my Aug 15th 2015 cruise.

Flowers are available. I was gifted some flowers for our 25th Anniversary last May and they were very nice and actually lasted the week (but barely). Of course we just left them in the room. I know there is a cut off for ordering flowers to your room before you cruise. Something like a week before, you'll no longer be able to buy flowers through your MyNCL account for that cruise. Flower packages range from 44$ to 59$ for a dozen red roses. I would avoid the 44$ springtime package as it was more just a bunch of daisies.... better value for the money on the other packages. Of course, you can always go for $6 a rose from Guest Services (I saw them there) or from the specialty restaurants when they are running (at the front podium).

I just got off the Getaway yesterday and before the cruise I sent my wife a dozen roses and they lasted all week. It was a shame to throw them away on disembark day because they were still alive. The cost is cheaper pre cerise then if you purchased on the ship. When you order them you can pick the date you want them delivered. I would suggest having them delivered on the first day because they last so long and she can enjoy them the whole week.