bringing water onboard

wpas4

Just trying to clarify. According to RCCL website I can't bring water onboard, but I thought I have seen posts saying people have brought a case of water when boarding. They just put a room tag on the case and it was delivered to their room.

Just off Enchantment of the Seas. A couple that went with us bought a case of water at Wal-Mart the night before in Cocoa Beach, I told them I didn't think it was allowed. My wife calls RCCL, they say it's not allowed. He decides to take his chances, puts a few in his suitcase, says worse case scenario they will take it. Makes it onboard to the room, no problems. But I recall seeing people carrying cases in the past, though I don't recall how far or if it made it on."

I brought a case on my last cruise on the Oasis and it showed up no problem. I will be trying it on the Adventure in two weeks. The way I see it I know I am taking a chance so its worth the 3-4$ gamble for me

I brought a case on my last cruise on the Oasis and it showed up no problem. I will be trying it on the Adventure in two weeks. The way I see it I know I am taking a chance so its worth the 3-4$ gamble for me

By the way, you can buy 1.5L bottles of water in the duty free store in the cruise terminal for $2 ea.

By the way, you can buy 1.5L bottles of water in the duty free store in the cruise terminal for $2 ea.

how many of them per person are allowed ? Do you know

Thanks for the heads up

Edited by trev71

how many of them per person are allowed ? Do you know

Thanks for the heads up

Technically, none are permitted. However, we were able to take on a case (12 bottles) this past January.

Technically, none are permitted. However, we were able to take on a case (12 bottles) this past January.

Awesome thanks that is what we did last cruise on the Oasis. as Ive said on here before its a gamble I am willing to take.

I know there is a walgreens across the street from the hotel we are staying at in San Juan, so it should not be problem to pick up a 12 pack :)

Edited by trev71