B2B Indy-Nov.22&30 - Anything you want checked?

In Toronto

Do you remember if they have water aerobics on sea days?

When we were on Liberty (also in the Freedom class) back in 2010, they had water aerobics on sea days early in the morning. It was fun....my friends and I did it, and the seas were a little choppy that morning and doing the aerobics and watching the water slosh out of the pool.

Just off on 12/6. I've got all the Cruise Compasses for the week. Will try to get them posted this weekend :)

Looking forward to seeing the Cruise Compasses and see if they have water aerobics on Indy like they did a few years ago when we cruised on Liberty (same class of ship).

Hi -

Thanks for all of the notes and info. Did you happen to notice if Giovanni's or Chops is open for lunch? Did you try either of those restaurants and what did you think?

Thanks!!

Not open for lunch that I saw. Planned on going to Giovanni's but in the end did not. One bit of advise though - you get 20 percent off if you book on boarding day. Make reservations for any night of the cruise, but book first day. I saw their reservation book and lots of space available.

By the way - I had posted that lobster on first cruise of our B2B was the best I had had for years on a cruise. Unfortunately the second one was back to the barely edible which is the usual fare.

Ellen

Did you ever post the compasses? I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I found Cruise Compasses for the 8 day itinerary, from a cruise dated March 2014. Even though it wasn't this particular sailing, they probably are not much different.

Hope this helps, see link below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2013731

I found Cruise Compasses for the 8 day itinerary, from a cruise dated March 2014. Even though it wasn't this particular sailing, they probably are not much different.

Hope this helps, see link below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2013731

Thanks for the link. I've actually seen these and loved the review. I was hoping to see some newer ones since the Indy came back to the states to see if anything changed.

Thanks for the link. I've actually seen these and loved the review. I was hoping to see some newer ones since the Indy came back to the states to see if anything changed.

I agree, I would love to see more recent cruise compasses, but people have said they would post them in various threads and did not....so I posted what I found, hoping it is helpful to others.

It was to me. I realize also that every CD can make some changes that fit their own personality, but 98% of it should remain the same -- I would guess.

Thanks for the cruise compass from March 2014 - it really helped me to plan for my upcoming 8 day on the Indy in March 2015.

I did notice one thing - on that sailing, it looks like they held a special Quest on St. Patrick's day - which I think was day 3 or 4 of the cruise. Normally, Quest is held the last night of the cruise at 10:45 or 11:00pm. Can anyone confirm that Quest is still on the last day of the 8 day itinerary?

Thanks!

Thanks for the cruise compass from March 2014 - it really helped me to plan for my upcoming 8 day on the Indy in March 2015.

I did notice one thing - on that sailing, it looks like they held a special Quest on St. Patrick's day - which I think was day 3 or 4 of the cruise. Normally, Quest is held the last night of the cruise at 10:45 or 11:00pm. Can anyone confirm that Quest is still on the last day of the 8 day itinerary?

Thanks!

Good pick-up Toddcan; I did not notice that.....I was looking for all the Karaoke events. So a good question to post, so maybe we can get an answer from a recent cruiser on the 8 day itinerary.

I am curious if because my Indy cruise was going to be starting on Valentine's Day if perhaps the CD would do the Love and Marriage game on the very first night. I figure most likely NOT, but who knows -- it surely is a good idea (I think at least).

Edited by Paulette3028