Catamaran Sail to Nevis

Tahina cruising

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The brewery produces and/or distributes the following: Carib Lager, Stag Lager, Skol Lager, Guinness Stout, Mackeson Stout, Royal Extra Stout, Vita Malt, Giant Malt, Smalta, Ting Grapefruit beverage, Peardrella, Ginseng Up and Shandy. Carib is probably the most popular.

The brewery produces and/or distributes the following: Carib Lager, Stag Lager, Skol Lager, Guinness Stout, Mackeson Stout, Royal Extra Stout, Vita Malt, Giant Malt, Smalta, Ting Grapefruit beverage, Peardrella, Ginseng Up and Shandy. Carib is probably the most popular.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
I have not done the tour with Leeward Island Charters yet but I've been in touch with them (emailing) about booking a large group. They have catamarans that hold 25, 45 and 75.

I just contacted Leeward for a group of 19 on 3/9 and were told that they were unavailable.

Going to be on the Jewel on April 11. Sent an email to Leeward and Blue Water. Both of them are not available the day we are in port, and suggested that I book directly with RCCL.

From my understanding, the cruise lines charter out their catamarans the day they are in port and also jack the prices and shorten the length of the excursion

IE: Leeward 6-7 hours $95 USD and the same for Blue Water.

RCCL is charging $124 for a 4.50 hour for the same catamaran tour

I came across http://tourstkittsandnevis.com/ they do not charter to the cruise lines and are available the days the ships are in port. Great reviews on TripAdvisor, and was very quick to answer my emails.

So, if you are looking for a non cruise line excursion have a look at their website

Can anyone let me know how the tour went? I am currently signed up for the Celebrity Catamaran Tour to Nevis but if Welcome Tours is better I will cancel the Celebrity tour. Thanks for a reply.......

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know which company Royal Caribbean uses?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Forums mobile app

RC uses Leeward. And Leeward will not book a tour with you on a day when the ship is in port. I emailed and they said I will need to book thru the ship which is more expensive.