Scenic "OPAL" Jewels Of Europe September 2,2015 Who's Coming???

Good Afternoon,

We are Lisa n Gary LoneStarCruisinCouple and we have booked this cruise and hoping to have some of you Aussie's as to be coming n Joining us for some Loungin" Laughin' n Libations out on The Sun Deck.

Come N join us for a 15 Day Funtastic Fun Filled Fun Packed Cruising Adventure.

I myself grew up half my younger years in Australia as my mother was Australian and just find that the Aussie's know how to have Fun.

:):)

Good Afternoon,

We are Lisa n Gary LoneStarCruisinCouple and we have booked this cruise and hoping to have some of you Aussie's as to be coming n Joining us for some Loungin" Laughin' n Libations out on The Sun Deck.

I myself grew up half my younger years in Australia as my mother was Australian and just find that the Aussie's know how to have Fun.

Thanks for the invite, it sounds like we would get along. Sorry we can't make it but maybe another cruise in 2016?

Edited by MicCanberra

Thanks for the invite, it sounds like we would get along. Sorry we can't make it but maybe another cruise in 2016?

Good day There Canberra,

was nice to hear from you and was so hoping that I would possibly see some Aussies coming and joining us as it is still early so never know.

Seems that you are a worldly traveler as for myself a lot of my travels were done when I was young as going back and forth to Australia from Texas mainly sailing on P&O and Cunard across the Pacific.

Really very interesting that you should live in Canberra as my Mom and Dads wedding Photos hang in The National Archives there.

My Mother was an entertainer with her two sisters during the War called The Donald Sisters and when she got married to my dad from out in West Texas they got married at Saint Patrick's Cathedral in Melbourne. Anyways seeing that she was a War Bride I guess that they took photos and there they hang.

I also have a Cousin Paul Hanley that is a Tennis Pro and he represented Australia in The Olympics in Beijing, he now lives in Sussex, England.

Anyways I wish you smooth Sailings and a Bon Voyage on your Cruises.

To those of you that may be out there and Lurking I am hoping that you shall JUST DO IT and book and come and join Lisa and I for a FUNTASTIC Cruise.

All For Fun and Fun For All Loungin" Laughin" N Libations out on The Sun Deck.

Lone Star:):)

Good day There Canberra,

was nice to hear from you and was so hoping that I would possibly see some Aussies coming and joining us as it is still early so never know.

Seems that you are a worldly traveler as for myself a lot of my travels were done when I was young as going back and forth to Australia from Texas mainly sailing on P&O and Cunard across the Pacific.

Really very interesting that you should live in Canberra as my Mom and Dads wedding Photos hang in The National Archives there.

My Mother was an entertainer with her two sisters during the War called The Donald Sisters and when she got married to my dad from out in West Texas they got married at Saint Patrick's Cathedral in Melbourne. Anyways seeing that she was a War Bride I guess that they took photos and there they hang.

I also have a Cousin Paul Hanley that is a Tennis Pro and he represented Australia in The Olympics in Beijing, he now lives in Sussex, England.

Anyways I wish you smooth Sailings and a Bon Voyage on your Cruises.

To those of you that may be out there and Lurking I am hoping that you shall JUST DO IT and book and come and join Lisa and I for a FUNTASTIC Cruise.

All For Fun and Fun For All Loungin" Laughin" N Libations out on The Sun Deck.

Lone Star:):)

Amazing coincidences abound. That is what travel does for people, it makes the world a smaller place and connections are made, some last a life time while others last for the cruise but all enrich our lives. as you say it is still very early but I wish you Good luck.:D

Good Afternoon,

Hi there :) (G'day :p)

Thanks for a lovely intro. I will have to check out the cruise! It's a long way out for us! Our idea of booking early is 6 months out LOL! :D

Good Morning to all of our Aussie Cruising Family and this is LoneStarCruisinCouple Lisa and Gary coming to you this morning with an Invite to come and join us on The Brand New Scenic Opal September 2,2015 for a 15 Day Jewels of Europe FUNTASTIC Fun Filled Fun Packed Cruisin Adventure. I'm quite sure that there is going to be plenty of Libations to be had up on The Sun Deck with the new pool and all.

Just think no having to make the beds and or Cook the meals and for that matter even mow the lawn. Wow!!

Yes I have lived in Australia before and my mother was Australian.

Hoping to met a lot of you and make this a cruise for all of us to remember.

So I say to all of you Just Do It and Book That is and come and join the both of us for Loungin" Laughin" Lovin" n Libations as we cruise The Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers.

Cheers

Lone Star

AKA Gary:)

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning To all our Aussie Scenic Tours Cruisin Family. This is Lone Star and just wanted to say to all of you out there that are still LURKING as to come and Join Lisa and myself for what is to be a FUNTASTIC time cruising on The Brand New Scenic Opal.

We are booked into cabin 337, a Royal Panorama Suite an can't wait as to start enjoying the GOOD LIFE.

Ahh just think of it, 15 Days of Loungin" Laughin" n Libations as we set forth on The Jewels of Europe River Cruise.

So I say to all of you, JUST DO IT and pick up the phone and BOOK.

ONLY

th?id=HN.608042493072179233&pid=1.7 arg-8-50-trans.gifarg-8-50-trans.gif

MORE DAYS TO GO!!

Edited by LoneStarCruisinCouple

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy There all my fellow Aussie Cruise Critic Cruisers!!

This is LoneStarCruisinCouple

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and sure hoping that some of you out there may decide to come and join Lisa and myself on the Brand New Scenic "Opal" for a FUNTASTIC cruising adventure. Yes I can say for sure is it is going to be an ADVENTURE of a LIFETIME as we set forth on this 15 Day Fun Filled Fun Packed cruising adventure.

So Pack those bags and come and join in on the Fun.Like they say it is going to be

ALL For Fun

and

Fun For All

Loungin" Laughin"

and

Tasty Libations

Looking forward to hearing back from some of you that are out there and LURKING. Just Do It and Book.

Lone Star:)

Only

arg-4-50-trans.gifarg-7-50-trans.gifarg-9-50-trans.gif

More Days To Go.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning To All Of Our Australian and New Zealand Cruise Critic Members. This is Lone Star and just wanted to stop by and say Howdy or Maybe I should say Good day Mates!!

Just wanted to invite all of you out there that are still Lurking and as of yet haven't Just Done It Yet and Booked that is. To come and Join us for a Fun Filled Fun Pack Cruisin Adventure on board the Brand New Scenic Opal.

Yes we are booked and Bags are packed and ready to go for this to be FUNTASTIC Adventure as we set forth on the Jewels of Europe River cruise September 2,2015.

I agree it seems so very far away but never too early as to sit down and book and start planning as I can say there is going to be Loungin" Laughin" and Lots of Libations out on The Sun Deck.

Ahh just think of it 15 days of being Totally Spoiled. Not having to get up and cook breakfast or make the beds and or for that matter guys take out the trash. Yep I can hardly wait as to say hi in person and make new and wonderful friends from the Land From Down Under. I myself used to live in Australia and all I can say is that all of you Know how to have FUN and to enjoy a Good Time..

So I once again say come and join Lisa and myself LoneStarCruisinCouple for a Great and Wonderful Time on this Magnificent Brand New Ship The Scenic Opal and join with us as we Lounge, Laugh, and enjoy some mighty fine tasting Libations.

All For Fun and Fun For All!!

Yipppee

Only

arg-4-50-trans.gif

arg-5-50-trans.gifarg-9-50-trans.gif

More Days To Go!!

Gary

AKA Lone Star:)

• 2 weeks later...

Well Howdy There To all of our Aussie LURKERS as I just can't believe that we don't have any of you to JUST DO IT and Book and come and Join Lisa and Myself LONESTARCRUISINCOUPLE for a Fun Filled Fun Packed Cruising Adventure on Board The Brand New Scenic Opal.

Yes we are sailing September 2,2015 Jewels of Europe Cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest and looking forward as to having some of you Fun Loving Aussies on Board.

Just can't wait to get on board and check out this Fabulous Brand new ship and check out all The New Added Features.

One thing for sure is with The Addition of The Pool up on The Sun Deck I just know that there is going to be a lot Of loungin" Laughin" and enjoying some of Those very Tasty Libations.

So once again I stay to all of our Cruise Critic Australian members..

All For Fun

and

Fun For All

The European Drifters

Loungin

Laughin

and

Libations

Have a Nice Weekend

Lone Star:)

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning To all our Cruise Critic Australian and New Zealand Cruisers,

This is LoneStarCruisingCouple Lisa and Gary from Sugar Land,Texas just outside of Houston and sending out and invite to all as to come and Join Us The European Drifters for a Fun Filled Fun packed Cruising Adventure on board The New Scenic Opal September 2,2015. Jewels of Europe cruise.

Just think 15 Days of

Loungin" Laughin and enjoying those Tasty Libations out on The Sun Deck.

Only

More Days To Go!

So once again I say to all of you that are out there and Lurking as to Just Do It and Book That is and come and join us for what is to be a

FUNTASTIC

Time

All For Fun

and Fun For All

"The European Drifters"

Loungin' Laughin" and Enjoying"

Take Care

Lone Star:rolleyes:

Good Morning To all our Cruise Critic Australian and New Zealand Cruisers,

This is LoneStarCruisingCouple Lisa and Gary from Sugar Land,Texas just outside of Houston and sending out and invite to all as to come and Join Us The European Drifters for a Fun Filled Fun packed Cruising Adventure on board The New Scenic Opal September 2,2015. Jewels of Europe cruise.

Just think 15 Days of

Loungin" Laughin and enjoying those Tasty Libations out on The Sun Deck.

Only

More Days To Go!

So once again I say to all of you that are out there and Lurking as to Just Do It and Book That is and come and join us for what is to be a

FUNTASTIC

Time

All For Fun

and Fun For All

"The European Drifters"

Loungin' Laughin" and Enjoying"

Take Care

I am sure that someone from Australia will be on board, they just may not be on CC. Good luck in any case.:D

Hi Lisa and Gary,

We will not be on the cruise but just wanted to say hi and tell you I love the name of your town in Texas. Sugar Land.

We lived in Indonesia about ten years ago and met lots of people from Sugar Land who worked for the oil company Unical. I have never forgotten the name and was pleasantly surprised when I saw it.

Hope you have a great time, we did a river cruise last year and loved it.

Cheers:)

Hi Lisa and Gary,

We will not be on the cruise but just wanted to say hi and tell you I love the name of your town in Texas. Sugar Land.

We lived in Indonesia about ten years ago and met lots of people from Sugar Land who worked for the oil company Unical. I have never forgotten the name and was pleasantly surprised when I saw it.

Hope you have a great time, we did a river cruise last year and loved it.

Howdy there Brisbanelionsfan,

Yes it is an unusual name but is derived from the fact that Imperial Sugar used to have a huge processing plant here. Mainly used a lot of Sugar Beets from around here but also brought in cane sugar from the ships down in Galveston and railed them into Sugar Land.Thus we have our city name of SUGAR Land.

It is certainly a small world and very canny that you would remember the name of our city but so glad that you did and glad that you dropped in to say hello.

I guess maybe you have read some of my posting as myself I used to live in Melbourne out in Greensboro.My Mother was Australian and a War Bride. In growing up used to travel back and forth as to see her mom and dad and her sisters and all the inlaws and outlaws. Anyways last time that I lived there I was a buyer for Myer Melbourne LTD.

I just love the folks from Australia The Land From Down Under as you folks just certainly know how to enjoy life to the Fullest.

That is why I set this thread up in hopes that I will possibly make contact with some Aussies that may be traveling on the same ship with Lisa and myself, as to say Howdy and also welcome a board. With hopes of possibly sharing in a glass or two of an ADULT beverage while enjoying our cruise.

Anyways thanks once again for stopping in and why not just pack your bags and come and join us for what is to be a FUNTASTIC CRUISING ADVENTURE.

All For Fun

and

FUN FOR ALL

LOUNGIN" LAUGHIN" N LIBATIONS

THE EUROPEAN DRIFTERS

Hi Lone Star,

You will certainly have lots of Aussies on board. Scenic cruises are very popular in Australia. On our Scenic Jewel cruise last year we had about 80% Australian with the rest Kiwis, Americans and a few from the UK.

I knew they were very popular here but didn't expect those sort of figures.:D

I was surprised too, so I asked the cruise director and she said most of Scenic cruises are the same. I guess we like an Australian company.

My TA said they do a lot for the travel agency industry so most TA's recommend them. He had just done a cruise with Scenic and raved about it.

I was surprised too, so I asked the cruise director and she said most of Scenic cruises are the same. I guess we like an Australian company.

My TA said they do a lot for the travel agency industry so most TA's recommend them. He had just done a cruise with Scenic and raved about it.

And we all know that aussies love to travel and especially when there are good deals to be had.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning To All Our Australian and New Zealand Cruise Critic Cruisers.

This is LoneStarCruisinCouple Lisa and Gary coming at you this morning from HOT and DRY Sugar Land,Texas. Just wanted to say Howdy and also let you folks know that we now have

Only

arg-4-50-trans.gifgraphics-numbers-538087.gifarg-8-50-trans.gif

More Days

To Go!!

Just think 15 Days on The Brand New Scenic Tours Opal. Ahh!!

Loungin" Laughin" and all those Tasty Libations.

Just can't wait for this FUNTASTIC CRUISING ADVENTURE.

Hoping that some of you shall come and join in and help us as we celebrate our Wedding Anniversary and looking forward to meeting and making New and Wonderful Friends.

Have a Great and Wonderful Day..

Lone Star

AKA Gary:rolleyes:

10452389_769275413094574_6169129468864951449_n.jpg?oh=fa9704ec272c3accdcfc27d103ffbf24&oe=54398077

Good Day To all of our Aussie and New Zealand Cruisers,

Just wanted to once again say hello and also give you folks out there that are still Lurking and haven't as of yet Just Done It yet and booked this to be FUNTASTIC Cruising Adventure on board the Brand New Scenic OPAL. Yes believe it or not this is our ship that is currently under construction.

All I can say is come and join us LoneStarCruisinCouple Lisa and Gary for a Fun Packed Fun Filled Loungin' Laughin' and Libations Jewels of Europe cruise sailing September 2 ,2015...

Have a Wonderful Day All

By crikey Lone Star is putting the pressure on with all these BIG posts. But all too much money for me these Scenic River cruises, what are they $8000 pp? $500 per day, yikes.

Good Morning To one and all,

I guess first things first as I would certainly like to apologize to those of you that may think that I am maybe going on too much about our up and coming cruise on The New Opal from Scenic..

To say that I am excited is for sure an understatement,but seeing that Scenic is an Australian owned company an I have lived in Australia before, Melbourne that I was hoping as to get some of you folks to come and join in. I know in having lived there that you all know how to ENJOY and have a GOOD TIME..

That's why I keep on hoping that we shall have some of you Aussie's and Kiwi's on board.

Yes it is our first time as to River Cruising but all I can say is I am looking forward to a FUNTASTIC Fun Filled Fun Packed Awesome Adventure and to me it is The Folks that you meet and the Friendships that are formed as those kind of Ships are The Ships that shall sail forever..

So all I can Say is

All For Fun

and

FUN

For All

Loungin' Laughin'

and

Those Tasty

Libations!!

Have a Great Day