My latest blog...BESPOKE

BBMacLaird

A very nice Blog Bonnie and pleased to see there's at least one US citizen trying to encourage the correct use of English. :)

Note I say English, not American English! :eek:

Where are you going for 32 nights with the "Naughty Girls"??? ;) And who are they??? :cool: You'll have to coach me this call on "bespoke"!! :cool: LuAnn

Where are you going for 32 nights with the "Naughty Girls"??? ;) And who are they??? :cool: You'll have to coach me this call on "bespoke"!! :cool: LuAnn

We're doing a round trip from Southampton across the Atlantic and back and calling at the Ponta Delgada, Bermuda, Charleston (overnight), Port Canaveral, Miami, Key West, New Orleans (overnight), Cozumel, Bahamas and Horta before we get home.

I really can't provide too much detail about the "Naughty Girls" but I can advise that it involves industrial scale consumption of Prosecco. Partly due to this I now call them the "FBG's" but I might be in serious trouble if I explain that acronym but you're welcome to guess. :rolleyes:

I'll try to remember to bring an English dictionary for you in November. ;)

We're doing a round trip from Southampton across the Atlantic and back and calling at the Ponta Delgada, Bermuda, Charleston (overnight), Port Canaveral, Miami, Key West, New Orleans (overnight), Cozumel, Bahamas and Horta before we get home.

I really can't provide too much detail about the "Naughty Girls" but I can advise that it involves industrial scale consumption of Prosecco. Partly due to this I now call them the "FBG's" but I might be in serious trouble if I explain that acronym but you're welcome to guess. :rolleyes:

What a terrific cruise!! And such great ports!! Looking forward to finding out about the "FBG's" and what that stands for!! :eek: LuAnn

I'll bet the "BG" part might be "Bad Girls". :eek::D:D