Air France segment missing from Delta website (Viking Air)

zitsky

I've traveling RDU-JFK-PRG (Delta) and BUD-CDG-ATL-RDU (Air France, Delta). A few days ago I noticed the segment BUD-CDG (Air France) was no longer showing up on the Delta website. It's been fine for about a month until now. The flight still shows up on Air France website. Has anyone else seen this, and should I be worried?

Flights have been reserved but not booked.

Until the actual ticket has been issued (electronically), a reservation is just that - only a reservation. So you never did have a ticket and never were "booked" (to use a bad term). However, AF says you still have that reservation, so who knows.

There have been times where an airline's website does not show the full ticket, usually when there are a number of segments utilizing multiple airlines. Had you done this yourself and actually purchased the ticket, you could go directly to the marketing carrier and research this. However, since Viking is providing the ticket, and since it hasn't been issued, you don't have a ticket to check.

I would ask Viking since they are ultimately the point of contact for your air travel.

The "price" one pays when putting travel arrangements into someone else's hands. Good luck.

Yes, I know, but you don't have to say that. In my defense, it worked out OK last year.

Yes, I know, but you don't have to say that. In my defense, it worked out OK last year.

Yes, I do. For you and for others who may be reading.

Remember that line from those investing ads on TV and radio: "Past results do not guarantee future performance". Words to live by in so many areas.

Yes, I do. For you and for others who may be reading.

Remember that line from those investing ads on TV and radio: "Past results do not guarantee future performance". Words to live by in so many areas.

I get your point FT. I think TA's aren't very popular over on FT. Maybe more so on this board.

Anyway, it's certainly good to check on your reservation often. I've been doing that and that's exactly how I found out the problem.

I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Right. Just hope I don't end up with really early flights or short connections.

As Flyertalker often says, hope is not a strategy. Presumably you are purchasing air through the cruise line because of the lower price. That low price comes in exchange for other things, one of which is lack of control over your itinerary.

A few days ago I noticed the segment BUD-CDG (Air France) was no longer showing up on the Delta website. It's been fine for about a month until now. The flight still shows up on Air France website.
When you say "on the Delta website" and "on the Air France website", do you mean that you have pulled up your specific booking on both websites and the flight shows in one booking record but not the other? Or do you mean that you're looking at timetable (or similar) information on each website rather than at your specific booking?

When you say "on the Delta website" and "on the Air France website", do you mean that you have pulled up your specific booking on both websites and the flight shows in one booking record but not the other? Or do you mean that you're looking at timetable (or similar) information on each website rather than at your specific booking?

I have pulled up booking on both websites, flight shows in one, not the other. I'm not looking at a timetable.

I have pulled up booking on both websites, flight shows in one, not the other. I'm not looking at a timetable.
In that case, I'd suggest going to the timetable to make sure that the flight is still listed to operate. Has there been a change of flight number? Or times? If you were originally booked on it using a DL flight number, does that DL flight number still exist?