My wish to get on Getaway or Breakaway

collinH45

I heard that NCL is more fun. My parents like NCL but we haven't been on since 2009. I would like to get on the Epic, Getaway or the Breakaway.

Ok, and how can we help you with that?

Do you need advice or you want the website or phone number?

ncl website is just : http://www.ncl.com you'll see the phone number at the top of the page.

Have a good day.

First, figure out where your family might want to go. Then look up the dates and ships that are available to take you there.

Everyone here likes to make cruise plans and will be happy to help you.

Your family is lucky to have you take an interest in the planning. Good luck and bon voyage! :)

No, I am not geting on by myself. I am only 13. My parents are not using Cruise critic because they do not feel like it so I have to be the reviewer in the family.

Keep up the good work. The more questions you ask, the more searching you do will all pay off in the end for your family's cruise.

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

First, figure out where your family might want to go. Then look up the dates and ships that are available to take you there.

Everyone here likes to make cruise plans and will be happy to help you.

Your family is lucky to have you take an interest in the planning. Good luck and bon voyage! :)

My parents are trying to get on a Disney Cruise and I heard that they are past $7,000. We are waiting until 2015 to go.

My parents are trying to get on a Disney Cruise and I heard that they are past $7,000. We are waiting until 2015 to go.

Go on ncl.com or any good online reputed cruise travel agents like American Discount Cruises (other posters will probably give better websites than I can on cruise agents), search by estimate month or year you and family plan to go and how many people are going. It will then price out how much it cost without the taxes, fees (and insurance). You can search by ship, city and where you want to go.

If you're planning for a year or two out, the best thing about cruising is you don't have to pay upfront all at once. You can pay it off like its on layaway - little by little until the final payoff date which is like 90 days before the cruise day.

While we like Disney - we will not be doing Disney again anytime soon. We have done the Epic 3 times and are booked on the Getaway in November 2014. You can get 2 cruises on these ships for one Disney cruise. At 13, NCL offers sooooooo much more for you to do. While some will say even adults enjoy Disney, our we and our DD prefer the Epic by far.

Be sure to consider the cruises out of Florida even though you are closer to NY. We live in PA and it is cheaper for us to fly to Florida and cruise on the Getaway or Epic than the Breakaway out of NY.

If budget is an issue, keep an eye on the Norwegian board here and the NCL website. Your family can save a lot of money if you book during a "kids sail free" promotion. Our kids are going for just $200 in November(paying only port charges and fees).