Frustrated with the Speciality Restaurant Booking on Allure of the Sea

orangedaisy2011

Three weeks ago I felt so excited with booking Allue of the Seas through *********** as this will be my family's first cruise trip on such most entertaining ship. Two weeks ago, I booked 150 Central Park through Pre-Cruiser Planner for three persons in 2 cabins and then the frustration started.

After the booking, I received an email confirmation from RCCL. Everything looked fine. Just one day later, *********** contacted me about RCCL not seeing the payment for my mom's reservation. After I emailed them the payment confirmation via ***********, RCCL admitted something wrong with their system and agreed to fix.

Two days later, I found RCCL just simply canceled my mom's reservation but did not make any refund. After I pointed out their mistake, they said they will resume the reservation for my mom. For this time, they did resume but charged me another $40.

I was so frustrated. RCCL said I can not solve this issue with them directly as I booked the cruise through *********** even though I booked the specialty restaurant throught RCCL's pre-cruise planner. Hence, I had to call *********** every time to explain what happened and then they will let me know what the RCCL's reponse is.

Originally, I thought it should be an easy fix. Now I am worrying whether I can get my money back through this slow and confused communication process. Even though I would like to try other speciality restaurant, I am very hesitated to book any more as I am worrying to have some similar issues.

Besides, *********** said I can not book the specialty restaurant with them directly as RCCL does not allow them to do so.

I have already spent a lot of time explaining this to RCCL and *********** but still not get it resolved. So desperate!!! What is the best way to solve this issue and book specialty restaurent? Any suggestions? Thanks a lot for your help.

Archived