NCL Spirit not showing in Santorini port schedule 9/5/17

nansi

Our itinerary says we're in Santorini from 8am-5pm on Sept. 5, 2017 on NCL Spirit. I've checked numerous port sites and we're not listed as a ship that's in port. What's up with this??

Unless you are looking at the Santorini port website, none of the other sites that combine info from many sites are 100% accurate. On our last stop at Santorini, only the harbor website was accurate. Most were off by two ships- 50% of the total that was actually there.

I did check the Santorini port site as well, which is why I'm worried. I did call NCL and talked to some kid who assured me the ship itinerary had definitely been changed from Western Med (the original itinerary) to Eastern Med. He couldn't explain why the port sites aren't showing the change. And it's all the Greek ports, not just Santorini.

Yeah that's a little scary. Did you have a chance to check if there's excursions in the other Greek ports?

We better do some more calling to NCL, Nancy. This is concerning. I have also noticed when I look for our cruise on-line (when I was checking prices), it was not popping up as a 10 day cruise on 8/31. Only the 11 day cruises were showing.

I haven't been to the NCL web to see the tours offered, but we need to get to the bottom of this.

All the other ports have excursions listed. Seemed a little odd but when I saw this thread I was more concerned.

Well that's a plus if the other ports have excursions. Strange that Santorini doesn't.....I hope they know we're coming! Maybe as it gets closer they'll put something up (not that I do any ship excursions anyway) and we will at some point magically appear on the port list!

• 2 weeks later...