Thomas Keller

ultrarunner

If you go to the Seabourn website. On the home page a rotating link will appear with his picture. Click on it and it will give all the details on how and when its going to get started and then flow to into all the fleet.

Edited by carefreecruise

The only information I seem to be able to find is that the new menus will be rolled out in the fall of 2015 - the restaurants starting in 2016. I was wondering if the new menus might be available for my fall cruise this year

Last month I called SB, and they wouldn't give a specific date or date range on a specific ship. They just quoted the same vague "fall 2015" timing.

You can call them and ask again. Let us know if they're still vague about it.

Thanks for the info. It seems the Quest will be the first to have the new signature Thomas Keller restaurant in the spring of 2016.

We are sailing April 30 on Quest. Wonder if the restaurant will be up by then.

Doesn’t really make any difference, I doubt anybody is changing their vacations around some new menu items… . You can’t dine there till you get on board. So just wait till guests are sampling the new menu onboard and making their posts on CC. I have a meeting with the Hotel Director for the Quest in 90 days and will ask him how the roll-out is going? If it’s already started, I will ask him to have diner in Restaurant 2….

Also sailing on the Quest April 30 and hoping the new restaurant will be in place. We don't love R2, but it does make a nice change of pace to have a 3rd dining venue. I also hope Keller makes significant changes to the menu in the Restaurant, where we enjoy eating most nights, but tire of the same-old.

So don't run a restaurant in NY or anything that could perhaps be even randomly decided to be a tip could be taken from your pocket. Got it.

I live in Keller country and I've never had an issue with the service or food. How hes going to deal with up to the milisecond fresh Im waiting to see, but looking forward to it.