Cruising out of Miami - FLL Flight 11:45 departure - to early ?

IMSAILING

How long of a ride is it from port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale ? I've done it before but I can't recall how long it is. Would an 11:45 flight be to early ? We could definitely carry our own luggage off the ship.

How long of a ride is it from port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale ? I've done it before but I can't recall how long it is. Would an 11:45 flight be to early ? We could definitely carry our own luggage off the ship.

Others may differ, but I am doing the same - our flight is at 11:50am. The Carnival FAQs say do not book before noon, but we plan to carry our own bags off as soon as they let us.

The ride from POM to FLL takes about 40-45 minutes. For an 1145 flight you need to be at FLL by 10:15 (and ealrier is better), so as long as you are off the ship with bags and clear of customs/immigration, and in a vehicle (cab/shuttle/limo) by 9:30 or earlier you hsould be fine.

Good luck! :)

I'd have no problem with this time, and I am pretty cautious. Just get your transportation lined up with a group you can trust will be on time to the shuttle or as Keith says, perhaps a private ride. You don't want to be sitting in a shuttle waiting for someone taking their time.:rolleyes:

I am on NCL in November also out of Miami and SW flight leaving from FLL is at 11:45. I really wanted to book it as it is nonstop and least expensive. I was told that if you take your own luggage off and have transportation waiting, I should be ok. Have you decided what transportation you will be using?

The ride from POM to FLL takes about 40-45 minutes. For an 1145 flight you need to be at FLL by 10:15 (and ealrier is better), so as long as you are off the ship with bags and clear of customs/immigration, and in a vehicle (cab/shuttle/limo) by 9:30 or earlier you hsould be fine.

Good luck! :)

Do the airport shuttles leave port that early or will I have to take a cab.

Do the airport shuttles leave port that early or will I have to take a cab.

Reserve your trip with SAS, QLS, MJS, Go Airport or any of the others often suggested on these boards; the driver will be in cell phone contact with you. You should be fine. Good luck! :)

Archived