Millennium cabin question 3112 or 3136 or 3138

fedexretiree

Just booked cabin 3112 northbound Alaska and am wondering if there is anyone who has recently been in this cabin. Would love to hear your thoughts about the cabin. Just a little concerned that we may hear "flushing" from the bathroom that is next to this cabin. Also is there any other noise. (I was originally booked in 3114 and read a review that stated lots of noise in that cabin)

3136 and 3138 are still available to book so if I need to change they are available.

I did read that 3112 does have a little more room than the others. Thanks in advance

Edited by fedexretiree
added info

Thanks for the reply. Did you notice that there is more room in 3112 as someone else mentioned. I had a balcony once before going to Alaska and we couldn't really use it due to the weather. Knowing that the windows were larger in these cabins was the reason that we chose them, (also the money factor as well).

Was in 3112 on the Summit. Great, quiet cabin with zero adjacent bathroom noise. Only noise was loud banging during docking.

This cabin has a unique shape and layout. However, I believe the square footage is the same or very close to the others.

Thanks. Is it possible to turn the couch so we can sit and look out the window. Looking forward to the big window in this cabin for Alaska.

We were in 3112 three times. It is indeed larger than the other cabins in that group because the entrance door is facing forward. You have the entire width of the outside passageway as extra room. There is also storage space to the left as you enter the stateroom. With regard to the moving the couch, I seriously doubt it, but not to worry as you can see out the huge porthole just sitting in the couch as it consumes just about all of the outside wall. You will be very happy with that stateroom.

Also, no noise from the adjoining bathroom. I was also concerned about that also, but it is well insulated.

Thanks. Is it possible to turn the couch so we can sit and look out the window. Looking forward to the big window in this cabin for Alaska.

Did not try, but you should be able to move it, unless it is mounted to the floor. I would consider it a chair, not a couch.