Silhouette cabin 9196

Nan_Sea

We are about to book our first Celebrity cruise and I have been trying to find reviews for cabin 9196 without success. It is a handicap cabin near the elevators and I am wondering about the large white space next to the cabin. Does anyone know if this a cause for concern? Maybe noise is a problem? Thank you for any advice you may have.

Nancy

You are really not close to the elevator/stairway foyer...you are about midway from the front of the ship to the elevators...you'll be fine.

Thank you for your response CB. Do you know what the blank area next to that cabin is?

Thank you for your response CB. Do you know what the blank area next to that cabin is?

If you wait for CB to come back and answer your question, you will have a veeeeerrryy long wait. I will try..it could be a storage area for crew, part of the AC system, area for other mechanical ship "stuff". I know that is kind of nebulous, but I have seen other threads here asking about this and most replies were that whatever the space is, it does not cause any inconvenience (i.e.. noise) to passengers in the adjoining cabins. Maybe someone else can be more specific to help you out. Hope you have a great cruise! :)