NCL Free at Sea Dinning w/ 1 adult and 2 children

MoniMommy

Hello,

The NCL free at sea promotion is for the first two people. However, I am traveling alone with my 2 children and children eat free at the specialty restaurants from the kids menu. Does this mean I can use the free at sea promotion and get 6 specialty dinners instead of 3. NCL reps have a track record of telling you one thing and then when you get on the ship it is completely different. So I am wondering if anyone has an experience with this type of situation? Thank you in advance!

I don't think so..but anything is possible! Generally, you will book all 3 of you...then they will "refund" the kid's fees, if they eat off the kid's menus. If the promo is for 3 dinners, then thats what you will certainly get.....if someone gives you something extra...be happy, but don't expect it!

The dinning plan is free but the price of a 3 meal dinning plan is $69. Do you think I would get a $69 refund since my children will eat off the children's menu, or will this just be a wasted value of $69. I can't imagine that I would get a refund for a free promotion.