Laundry price list

picture

Anyone have a current price list?

Also when you send say a blouse to be washed does it come back pressed?

Or is it just washed & folded?

Laundry

Shirt/blouse-$3; Formal shirt/blouse-$3.75; T-shirts-$2.25; undershirts-$1.25; undershorts-$1; slips-$2; bra-$1.50; handkerchiefs-.75; socks-$1; nightgown/PJs-$3.25

Cleaning

Evening dress-$10.50; dresses-$8.50; suit 2 pieces-$9; jackets-$5; trousers/pants/slacks-$4.50; skirts-$4.50; coats-$7.50; shirts/blouses-$3.50; sweaters-$4.50; polo/golf shirts-$3; shorts-$3.25; vests-$2.50; ties-$2.50

These were the prices from the last copy of the laundry services form that I kept. All clothing except for undergarments are pressed & on hangars and shirts can be either starched or not. Charge for pressing only is 80% of cleaning prices. Sometimes during a cruise they will have a special on a bag of laundry for about $15-$20 but I don't have the exact amount because I've never done it. We can get a couple pairs of pants & shirts in a bag but not too much more. All Princess ships have self service laundromats & as I recall it's $2 for the washer & $2 for the dryer.

Laundry

Shirt/blouse-$3; Formal shirt/blouse-$3.75; T-shirts-$2.25; undershirts-$1.25; undershorts-$1; slips-$2; bra-$1.50; handkerchiefs-.75; socks-$1; nightgown/PJs-$3.25

Cleaning

Evening dress-$10.50; dresses-$8.50; suit 2 pieces-$9; jackets-$5; trousers/pants/slacks-$4.50; skirts-$4.50; coats-$7.50; shirts/blouses-$3.50; sweaters-$4.50; polo/golf shirts-$3; shorts-$3.25; vests-$2.50; ties-$2.50

These were the prices from the last copy of the laundry services form that I kept. All clothing except for undergarments are pressed & on hangars and shirts can be either starched or not. Charge for pressing only is 80% of cleaning prices. Sometimes during a cruise they will have a special on a bag of laundry for about $15-$20 but I don't have the exact amount because I've never done it. We can get a couple pairs of pants & shirts in a bag but not too much more. All Princess ships have self service laundromats & as I recall it's $2 for the washer & $2 for the dryer.

They increased the laundry prices some time last year.

Edited by rcacace

Yes, they did. Most items went up 50 cents to a dollar. Underwear went up 25 cents.

Shirts and blouses are now $4.00 if cleaned, $3.50 if washed. Shorts are $3.75. And so on.

Yes, they did. Most items went up 50 cents to a dollar. Underwear went up 25 cents.

Shirts and blouses are now $4.00 if cleaned, $3.50 if washed. Shorts are $3.75. And so on.

The OPs question had no reply for over 5 hours & was dropping down the thread list rapidly. I decided to post what I had with me & will have to get an updated order form during our next cruise & thanks for the current prices. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 2 years later...