Help me out

BLAMBKY

I have read that the OV cabins on the Monarch are :rolleyes: tiny, :eek: TiNy, TINY. :D So how do I prepare myself for HOW tiny? Should my sister and I plan on waking/dressing at different times? Any hints, tips, tricks or suggestions?:o

The picture on RCL's web site shows the stateroom. Not overly spacious, but, as many people point out, how much time are you going to be in the cabin awake?

Shipboard cabins are such that the bathrooms (heads) are not made for two people on many ships at all regardless of cabin (yes, I know there are exceptions).

You two, no doubt, will be trying to get past each other to get to the closet, etc. if you are both dressing at the same time, but you will be OK. You will be amazed at how quickly you learn to deal with the amount of space that you have. Don't waste time worrying about it, waste time thinking about the good time you will both have, and then go and have a good time.

I have read that the OV cabins on the Monarch are :rolleyes: tiny, :eek: TiNy, TINY. :D So how do I prepare myself for HOW tiny? Should my sister and I plan on waking/dressing at different times? Any hints, tips, tricks or suggestions?:o

on the freedom of the seas-- an oceanview is 183 sq feet/

monarch is at 120 sq feet. HUGE difference in size of the space

• 1 month later...

Archived