Book with Expedia if airline site doesn't show the flight?

Penn_Yorkie

I have used Flybe air in the past with good results. Matrix, Expedia and other sites show an afternoon Flybe direct flight to Southampton from Bordeaux in the summer. However, the Flybe site only shows a connecting flight at 7:30 am. I'd like to book the direct flight but am seeking advice on booking a flight that isn't available on the official airline flight.

On Matrix I find both flights, but only depending on which day. I think FlyBe probably does not fly this route twice every day. Just call them.
The non-stop BOD-SOU flight operates once a day on Saturdays only.

I think that the one-connection option which the OP can see is BOD-ORY operated by Air France, connecting to ORY-SOU operated by Flybe. There are a number of such connections every day - again, more than the Flybe website appears to offer.

So I agree with the advice to call. The online booking engine doesn't appear to be reliable.

Thanks to those of you who responded. I found an email customer service address on the Flybe site, emailed them, and although I got no response, the missing flight I wanted showed up on the site yesterday. I'll never know if the email and posting of flight are indeed related, but I am the owner of the tickets I wanted. The prices were wonderful too.

• 1 month later...