Does a cove balcony get too hot?

I am thinking of taking a cruise on the Carnival Breeze and see the cove balcony prices are a lot less. It looks though from youtube videos that a lot less of the balcony is exposed to the elements. I assume this is great if it rains, but I am also thinking the Caribbean in August does tend to get pretty hot, and I am thinking that there may not be much wind to cool you down?

Any thoughts of whether the cove is worth savings $200 dollars?

We have always had a balcony when we cruise....have had balconies on RC, Norwegian and Carnival. We just got home from being on the Carnival Dream and it was our first cove balcony. It was wonderful. You are still able to get sun but we loved being closer to water. We saw schools of dolphins (about 20-30 each time) three different times and also so flying fish. There was the rare feel of mist but not very much. For now on when we cruise....we will take the cove balcony first if available instead of the higher level ones. It was nice just to be able to walk up two levels when getting back on the ship after port, and just walking up one flight to go to the dining room. Beats waiting for the elevators!!!