Do tvs on Princess have jacks

snow2day

It can also depend on the type of cabin on a specific ship. For example, our standard veranda cabin (Caribe deck) on the Ruby Princess had a flat screen TV mounted in such as a way as to make the rear jacks inaccessible (there were no front jacks). But when we moved to a mini-suite on "D" deck those same type TVs were mounted in such a way as to make access to the jacks quite easy.

Hank

On my last cruise (a balcony on Star Princess), it took standing on a chair with a mirror to see the HDMI jacks on the back of the TV, but I was able to hook up my laptop and watch movies... :)

I forget which ship I was on where the HDMI input wasn't an option & I had to resort to my component cable. Luckily I had it with me. Always prepare for that situation.

On the Royal & Regal you can't switch the HDMI input with the remote & I hear that it's still possible to use the TV by unplugging their input & switching it for yours when needed.

Also on the Coral the HDMI input was difficult to get to the way they had the TV mounted. Not impossible, but difficult to reach by lowering the TV as far down as possible.

We have always been able to hook up our portable DVD player using RCA cables. Take a hand held mirror, because some of the TV's are connected to their stands in such a way that you can only get one hand behind it and need the mirror to see what you're doing. :)

We have always been able to hook up our portable DVD player using RCA cables. Take a hand held mirror, because some of the TV's are connected to their stands in such a way that you can only get one hand behind it and need the mirror to see what you're doing. :)

I agree some can be really tricky.

Good luck on the Royal or Regal where the TVs are against/on the cabin wall.