FLL to Oasis pier question...

SarahD112

We are flying into Jacksonville (originally planned to sail Freedom out of Port Canaveral!) and renting a car. We had planned to return it to FLL and catch a cab to the pier. I just read a review dated a year ago where someone stated they returned their car at the airport and hopped a complimentary shuttle to the pier. We're renting with National. Does anyone know if National has a shuttle to/from the pier? Would certainly be easier and more cost effective.

National does provide a shuttle with the other car agencies. When you return your car, advice the National employee that you want the transfer and s/he will provide with you a receipt to take with you.

I will say however the shuttle was PACKED with bags and people going to anyone of the 5 ships in port that day. If you have the spare time I'd advise drop your bags off at the port first and then just use the shuttle to drop you off there too.

National does provide a shuttle with the other car agencies....
The car rental shuttle from FLL to Port Everglades is ONLY for National and Alamo (they are owned by the same corporation) customers. Other car agencies have service at FLL airport, but they service Port Everglades from locations closer to the port. If you return Avis, Hertz, Thrifty etc etc to the airport you will have to take a taxi to the pier.

Thom