Barcelona disembark

Cobbie48

how long are the lines to clear immigration in Barcelona? We have an 8:30 pick up for our tour and hotel drop off on September 18 (Constellation)

And there is no room service breakfast on disembarkation day, right?

I'm thinking of starting off at 7:30 to make the 8:30 pick up

Thanks in Advance

Based on your questions I'm assuming you're on the September 7th sailing ending in Barcelona. You won't need to clear immigration since you were in Spain for the previous ports.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I've disembarked in Barcelona several times; in my experiences, the Spanish immigration "exit" processes have always been conducted at the airport rather than the cruise port... Do be certain to allow a sufficient amount of time to retrieve your luggage in the terminal--if you're not doing the unassisted "walk off"--prior to your tour...

You are correct; Celebrity does not offer room service breakfast on disembarkation day... Other breakfast venues--Ocean View, MDR, Blu, and Luminae--will open earlier than usual; Celebrity usually asks that guests vacate cabins prior to 8:00 AM...

Based on your questions I'm assuming you're on the September 7th sailing ending in Barcelona. You won't need to clear immigration since you were in Spain for the previous ports.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses. You are right. Won't be long now.

We needed to grab a transfer at 8am. We ensured our bag tags were earlier. Barcelona use the carousels like Miami so look for the one with your number and check in between as porters start to stack them. There is no immigration in Barcelona, you walk off, grab bag, walk outside. Taxi rank on right. We can get off and to taxi in less than 30 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums