Carnival Inspiration - Junior Suite

We are thinking about booking a JS on the Inspiration for a 4-day just to have outside space to read and sometimes a glass of wine. Everything I am reading is about how narrow the balcony is but for me I think the GS is too much money for a 4-day vacation. Any input is appreciated.

Carnival's "suite perks" are about the worst at sea. Their regular cabins are some of the largest at sea.....

Pay more for less? No..not me!

I know this suite will not have NCL like suite perks but sadly the suite is my only option for outdoor space on the 3 and 4 day cruises. I sailed in a suite on the Paradise and the cabin was small but at least there was outdoor space (narrow). I wondered if the JS was originally balcony cabins.

The JS on the Fantasy class, which includes Paradise and Inspiration were never balcony cabins. that class never had balconies other than the suites, until they were added to Sensation, Fascination, and Ecstasy. The JS balconies are so narrow that unless you are vey short, you will have to turn your chair sideways, or your knees will be against the railing. EM

The JS on the Fantasy class, which includes Paradise and Inspiration were never balcony cabins. that class never had balconies other than the suites, until they were added to Sensation, Fascination, and Ecstasy. The JS balconies are so narrow that unless you are vey short, you will have to turn your chair sideways, or your knees will be against the railing. EM

Thanks for the info. The DD and I decided to bite the bullet and just go with the grand suite even though it is for only for 4-days. Selfishly I want to be able to relax on a balcony and my DD was excited about our decision to book the larger suite so it was worth the money to us. We are looking forward to another road and cruise trip together.