Breakaway Questions

Pinky 23

Couple of quick questions:

1. We won an upgrade from BB to H5. I know that this comes with priority boarding, but is it possible to go through regular boarding? We will be part of a group, and we will be the only ones in the Haven? We would really rather stay together getting on the ship

2. Is there an iron/steamer in the room? Or can our butler bring us one?

Couple of quick questions:

1. We won an upgrade from BB to H5. I know that this comes with priority boarding, but is it possible to go through regular boarding? We will be part of a group, and we will be the only ones in the Haven? We would really rather stay together getting on the ship

2. Is there an iron/steamer in the room? Or can our butler bring us one?

Congrats on the upsell. Yes, you can board separately if you like in the regular check-in lines. No iron/steamer in room. Not sure about butler bringing one.

I thought that with the Haven the butler would press clothes for you. I do not think that they will deliver and iron or steamer to your stateroom as it still poses a fire hazard.

They will deliver an iron, even in steerage.

I thought that with the Haven the butler would press clothes for you. I do not think that they will deliver and iron or steamer to your stateroom as it still poses a fire hazard.

That would be great if we were able to have the butler do it. I figured we would iron everything that needed ironing the first day and let it hang