Independence Diamond Lounge

Seeking information from recent Diamond guests that sailed on Independence of the Seas about the status of the Diamond Lounge. I had read they were installing scrubbers and closed the lounge and reopened in the card and game room? Did they also move the espresso machine? It is one of my favorite perks of the lounge. Since happy hour is available on my seapass the complimentary latte is my only concern of sailing during the construction phase. Any updates are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Came off the Indy in January. The entire lounge, espresso machine and all, has been relocated down the hall to the card room as you said. They even have the back deck open to enjoy a drink outside. You can barely tell they moved it. The sign is now outside of that door and there was no key entry required. Enjoy the cruise!

We are on independence April 28th.Wondered what the installing of scrubbers means as it has a different interpretation in the North East of England of common girls who sleep with anyone so obviously means something else in USA please enlighten me

love sailing with RCCL

We are on independence April 28th.Wondered what the installing of scrubbers means as it has a different interpretation in the North East of England of common girls who sleep with anyone so obviously means something else in USA please enlighten me

These are scrubbers. I'm guessing they have installed the port side scrubber as photo was taken in the summer 2016 and now they have moved on to the starboard side.

43301720-3726-4B41-A4AA-7AAC98A26B70_zps2q2wufyh.jpg

I'm so glad to hear for those diamonds going on Indy that the lounge appears unchanged and still has an outdoor area. We were on Indy a couple of years ago and I loved the diamond lounge on her. I especially loved the outdoor area. You will really enjoy that.