Does anyone regret buying a drink package?

RichK2112

What are premium teas and coffees? Regular tea and coffee are available at meal times. Is this correct? Is there tap water and is it OK to drink?

These are the coffee and tea choices from Lattetudes (in Cafe Promenade). They are not the ones at Starbucks.

Regular coffee and hot tea is available as normal at no cost.

Thank you for posting the link to drink prices. We booked our first cruise Nov. 30,2014 on Navigator.

I'm convinced the drink package is absolutely worth it for me. My DH, not so much. He doesn't drink near as much as me. I can easily see myself having a bloody Mary or mimosa for breakfast, possibly 2 or 3 beers or frozen drinks by the pool during the day, 2 glasses of wine with dinner and possibly after dinner drinks. Honestly I'm not an alcoholic, but when I'm on vacation, I like to enjoy myself.:rolleyes:

I am surprised that no one has brought up the wine package of 5-7-10- or 12 bottles for 165.00, 220.00,300.00,and 335.00 .

You then are given a choice of about 10 bottles of white or red wines.

We are going on a 4 nighter cruise and are considering the 5 bottles for 165.00.

Other than wine with dinner , I do not think we would be drinking much else. Perhaps a beer during the day for my husband and an iced tea for myself.

We also will have the wine we bring aboard in our cabin.

wine package doesnt seem like a great deal to me.

While I am not a wine drinker, it seems that you would be fairly limited to when and where you can drink the wine you paid for.

For the $335 package, you could both almost have a drink package each that would allow you to drink all day, all nite, almost anything on board.

But thats the great thing about having the options at least..to each their own!

This is a great thread and should be very helpful to many people! We leave on the Oasis on Saturday and I have opted to not do any package. If I drank mostly mixed drinks I think it would be a great value. We drink a lot of beer, take advantage of the diamond lounge in the evening and leave the ship on port days. I also would double tip (the tip is included in the price of the package) but I cannot let someone serve me without adding something on that tip line.

I will note our "bar bill" as we refer to it when we get home next Sunday. If nothing else we will know which way to go for our next cruise.

Cheers!!