Pride this Sunday....

medianeh

My husband & I were also on that cruise. We received the email at 9 pm and living in the Baltimore area, we were able to repack quickly. The local 24 hour Walmart near the airport did a lot of business that evening. Although we didn't go where we had planned, we had a great 2 days in New York without the huge bill for a Manhattan hotel. We grabbed a quick cab ride to the far side of Central Park and a strolled through the park and back to the ship.

We're booked for the same cruise to Grand Turk, HNC and Freeport again this year. We now just have to wait and see.

Note: I grew up just outside of Niagara Falls.

We loved our NYC cruise as well. It wasn't the beaches that we wanted, but it was definitely one of the best cruises we've been on. Empty ship = no lines.

We are about 20 minutes south of Buffalo.

I was hoping for a bit more than 25% off. I read somewhere that the last time this happened they got 25% off and $100 onboard credit per person

Last year our cruise got diverted to Halifax and St. Johns. You could chose to cancel and get full refund. We chose to cruise since we had never been to Canada. We received $100 OBC each and 25% future cruise credit to be used within 2 years. We are going to Bermuda next year with our 25% discount.

Last year our cruise got diverted to Halifax and St. Johns. You could chose to cancel and get full refund. We chose to cruise since we had never been to Canada. We received $100 OBC each and 25% future cruise credit to be used within 2 years. We are going to Bermuda next year with our 25% discount.

We didn't get obc and they are telling my travel agent they did not offer 25% off future cruise to those of us who went anyway even though they did so have to argue it now. Waiting to hear back from her about it.

Edited by bdawn8403