NCL SUN entertainment

timkatmom

Got off on the 5th, still having cruise withdrawal. Shows in the stardust theater were at 7:30/9:30 and I enjoyed the Sun production crew musical shows, especially the World Beat show. Also had Greg Gleason magic show one night (didn't attend), comedy and ventriloquist Kevin Johnson another night and Julie Barr, comedy. They did have a couple of musical groups that would circulate through the different lounges, Tuxedo quartet, Duo Essenza, Black Diamonds, and the Sun showband. But yes, things were generally quiet after 11 pm.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

I'm currently on the Sun as we speak and on my 3rd night. There is a piano bar. I heard a guy play the Beatles on the piano. Nearby they had a small quartet playing classical music which was relaxing (caught a little of it).They had a comedian tonight that I wanted to see but I fell asleep. They have a few theater style shows as well. Lots of interactive game shows.

Got off on the 5th, still having cruise withdrawal. Shows in the stardust theater were at 7:30/9:30 and I enjoyed the Sun production crew musical shows, especially the World Beat show. Also had Greg Gleason magic show one night (didn't attend), comedy and ventriloquist Kevin Johnson another night and Julie Barr, comedy. They did have a couple of musical groups that would circulate through the different lounges, Tuxedo quartet, Duo Essenza, Black Diamonds, and the Sun showband. But yes, things were generally quiet after 11 pm.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Oh wow thanks! We saw the ventriloquist Kevin Johnson at Legoland in California and loved him! The guy is super talented. I hope he's still on the Sun when we sail Sept 4.

We just did the 5th-12th on th he Sun. The Windjammer had Piano MANny just about every evening, along with Jason Graham playing guitar before or after. We pretty much lived in the windjammer. Bojana is the best!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We were on the June 5-12 cruise.

showroom shows were good and worthwhile to see. We scheduled dinner so we could attend 9:30 show, we preferred entering on 7 and sitting balcony. The windjammer was okay, previous cruises entertainment was better in the lounges. DJ just fair

We were on the June 5-12 cruise.

showroom shows were good and worthwhile to see. We scheduled dinner so we could attend 9:30 show, we preferred entering on 7 and sitting balcony. The windjammer was okay, previous cruises entertainment was better in the lounges. DJ just fair

Thanks for the info! We'll be sure to catch the showroom shows.

• 8 months later...