Fall & Winter sale question?? Confused :/

jamona2311

Ok, so I booked early saver for a 4S cabin on the Sunshine Jan12. The F&W sale would give us on board credit but I dont see a 4S available. I think they may be sold out. Can I still take advantage of this sale?:confused:

If there are no rooms available then how do you know the price that would give you on board credit?

The only way to get price protection if your catergory is sold out, would be if a higher catergory is cheaper. So if there is a higher catergory that you would be alright with switching to available for a lower price, otherwise, nothing.

You can only price to your category. so you have to find a 4S price to match to .. you cant just pick some price and say .. since mine isnt there.. I think Ill just use another price.

Its has to be YOUR category, a 4S. Maybe they are not part of the sale or sold out, if so, and a higher category is lower, you would have to give up your cabin and move to it technically. (per the rules what state you must price match to your category)

Ok. jeeze its confusing. I dont think is a price drop. The other insides are the same as they were before it just shows on board credit added with the sale.

I saw this on the fareviewer. all the other insides were listed just not the 4S.

Ok. jeeze its confusing. I dont think is a price drop. The other insides are the same as they were before it just shows on board credit added with the sale.

I saw this on the fareviewer. all the other insides were listed just not the 4S.

I just got the OBC added last week but mine wasn't sold out. But you can always send it in and hope. It does slip pass sometimes.

If you think you are confused.....you're way ahead of me! Where did you find the fareviewer? Obviously, I just got started (got ES cabins this week), so I will appreciate someone's assistance. It sounds like a fun challenge to play this game?

I cheek fare viewer everyday, This fall and winter sale is the best fair I've seen, with the obc it's only $250 more than I paid.

I have been so unlucky My last 6 cruises I have never seen price drops from what paid. What rate do you all book to get so much OBC. I want OBC

I don't think any 4S's are in this sale or even as Past Guest rate for my ship/sailing - Splendor 9/14/13. I would have to price at Fun Select or something like that to find 4S's and there are plenty of them but at significantly more than I paid.

What am I missing? I've done a mock booking and checked the Fareviewer, and I don't see where the Fall & Winter Sale offers OBC. It says "up to $400 off Fun Select & 50% reduced deposit". I checked the OP's Jan 12, 2014 Sunshine sailing and also my Feb 1, 2014 Breeze sailing and no mention of OBC.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived