Sapphire Beach from Oasis

royal girl

Hi. How do we get to Sapphire Beach from the Oasis?

Will there be taxis waiting by where the ship docks to take us there? How about getting back to the ship? First time on Oasis. Not even sure where it docks... I guess I should look it up! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Hi. How do we get to Sapphire Beach from the Oasis?

Will there be taxis waiting by where the ship docks to take us there? How about getting back to the ship? First time on Oasis. Not even sure where it docks... I guess I should look it up! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

We love the Oasis, have been to St Thomas on it before, there are plenty of taxis at the port, I've not been to Sapphire before. Enjoy the ship!!!

Just wondering if anyone can answer my question about getting to and from Sapphire Beach from the Oasis! Are there taxis waiting when you get off the ship that will take you there? Dont mind taking one of those vans/taxis that they fill up. And once there, how about getting back to the ship?

Thanks!

There are always taxi's waiting to take you where you want to go.

We haven't been to Sapphire Beach for a couple of years. Used to be our favorite beach. We are thinking of going back this year. If you go, be prepared, the last time we were there all the facilities were closed down. The snorkeling is awesome!!!! Let us know how it goes.:cool:

• 1 month later...

how do you suggest you do both the food truck (sounds like it's at the top of the hill by the entrance) and the beach? Not sure if walking up and down the road on our own is best idea? Anyone done both?

Also a little disappointed that it sounds like the Allure won't get into port until 11am--in the summer that might not make for such a great beach day?

Thanks!

No fee for Sapphire, just for rentals, be sure to have a cc for rental deposit.

Taxis will stop in plenty of time to get you back, they do this everyday. Leave 1 - 1.5 hrs before BOB.

Food truck is very popular, eat there then walk down hill to the beach, or just grab a great mahi mahi sandwich at the Banana Cabana beach grill.