Solstice Class Accessible Sky Suite

judyfssw

I'm sorry to be so precise about an accessible stateroom but I've booked the Sky Suite on b2b cruises and now I'm having second thoughts. The description says that the balcony is 50 feet but a Concierge Accessible roombalcony is 90 feet. The only problem with the CC room is that it is towards the front of the ship.

Has anyone been in the Acc. Sky Suite and was there difficulty getting onto the balcony?

Thanks for your assistance.

Pictures and description on Cruisedeckplans.com says trhe balcony is 102, cabin 344. You might ask this on the Celebrity board, look it up on the S class cabin sticky at the top of the page. I think someone sailed in one of those and was very unhappy with noise, as they are under the buffet. EM

I'm sorry to be so precise about an accessible stateroom but I've booked the Sky Suite on b2b cruises and now I'm having second thoughts. The description says that the balcony is 50 feet but a Concierge Accessible roombalcony is 90 feet. The only problem with the CC room is that it is towards the front of the ship.

Has anyone been in the Acc. Sky Suite and was there difficulty getting onto the balcony?

Thanks for your assistance.

We were on the Silhouette in cabin 2130 - the balcony is quite large (no problems getting out to the balcony) and we did not have any problem with noise.

Edited by DUTRAVEL

• 4 months later...