Port of palma de mallorca

Antie

I'm on the Equinox sailing Oct 2 and would like to find out which ports we will be docking at on cruise. Have found a few so far but cannot find which port in Palma de Mallorca Celebrity will dock at. Would much appreciate any info on the name of the specific ports on this itiniary as it always helps me try to organize my plans. thanks

I agree that most ships will dock in Palma. It is a largish, modern city with fine public transportation and a lot to see.

We have been there twice and have taken the excursion on the old electric railroad across the island to the town of Soller. This is a very pretty ride and the town is most interesting. I am a railfan, so I have spent some time wandering through the shops and "talking" to the master mechanic and the chief carpenter. They do not speak English and my Spanish is worse than terrible, but trains are a universal language to those who know them.

I know you will find this a great port call and a wonderful part of your cruise.

Doc

Cruise ships normally dock at the western side of the bay, after the vast yachting marina (look for the King's yacht). There should be a shuttle bus to the eastern end, close to the Cathedral and main square. Otherwise, it's around a mile to walk along the esplanade, next to a very busy duel carriageway....walking on the sea side might be better. There is a town beach at the furthest end of the harbour, but it had limited facilities.

When I searched which port other posts had mentioned it could be a few different ports

Estacio Maritima and is closer to city center and Port Dique Del Oeste pier 181 which is alot further from city center. It depends on what ship you are on which port. I usually can find the ports calendar which shows which ship which ports but have been unable to find one current for Port in Palma de Mallorca Does anyone know which port Celebrity will use

It all depends on how many ships are in port that day, and the size of them.

When we were there in 2012 on our Mariner OTS cruise, it docked at pier 4.

We took a cab to Palma Nova beach. Great beach, with good local restaurants and shopping. Remember which dock you are berthed. Let the cab driver know exactly where you are going. Some piers are a good distance apart.