Whats new on freedom?

cary1306

You can still bring one bottle of wine person as long as it is in your carry on.

In may this year, Freedom was in drydock and got the 2.0 upgrades, which includes Guy's burger and Blue Iguana cantina, and Red Frog pub, Alchemy bar and more which I forget right now.

I was on the Freedom four years ago, and cant wait to revisit her in Nov:)

• 2 weeks later...
I forget do they have movie screen outside? and music band by pool or just dj music piped in?:confused:

Yes to the movie screen, with fairly recent movies. Each afternoon there is a guitar player by the pool (David Lazarus and another guy) who play live music that is actually really good. They also play in the Red Frog Pub in the evening. Really enjoyed them last month.

We are heading back on the Freedom in a couple of weeks and can't wait to see all the updates! Freedom was our first ship ever sailed so will be nice to see the difference;) Don't know if you have kids but they have the Dr. Suess and Camp Ocean on the Freedom as well.

I've read a lot of threads etc. regarding the Freedom and I believe I've determined that the Freedom does NOT have a sushi bar but I'm hoping that's not true and it really does. i personally don't like sushi but hubby does.

Also, unrelated, but does anyone know how to get the time correct on the countdowns?

We are doing our first Carnival Cruise in Nov (29) ..Does anyone know the difference between 4A and 4B on the Riveira Deck?

Thanks

Location......the 4B's are midship and the 4A's are forward and aft. On the main deck, one flight up the 4B's are forward and aft while the 4C's are midship.

I've read a lot of threads etc. regarding the Freedom and I believe I've determined that the Freedom does NOT have a sushi bar but I'm hoping that's not true and it really does. i personally don't like sushi but hubby does.

It's been relocated to the Lido restaurant when the Taste Bar was introduced.