Dark and Stormy

jjferr

Thanks all.

Hubby and I are regular drinkers of the Dark and Stormy! We wanted to sample them in Bermuda. Will be in Bermuda 2 weeks from Saturday on Liberty of the Seas. Any recommendations for places close to the Royal Dockyard or in Hamilton?

Flanigans in Hamilton and Tavern on the Wharf in St. George. Also White Horse Tavern St. George. I mention those because none have yet mentioned them. I have had Dark and Stormys at a bunch of places in Bermuda over the years and can't recall a bad one at any venue.

Flanigans in Hamilton and Tavern on the Wharf in St. George. Also White Horse Tavern St. George. I mention those because none have yet mentioned them. I have had Dark and Stormys at a bunch of places in Bermuda over the years and can't recall a bad one at any venue.

Thanks.

Funny...we live about 10 minutes from another White Horse Tavern (Newport RI) which is very famous for it's Dark and Stormys. I think our White Horse Tavern is much older than the one in Bermuda.

Thanks.

Funny...we live about 10 minutes from another White Horse Tavern (Newport RI) which is very famous for it's Dark and Stormys. I think our White Horse Tavern is much older than the one in Bermuda.

The building the White Horse is located in was built in the 1700's. I think the tavern was established in 1930.

The building the White Horse is located in was built in the 1700's. I think the tavern was established in 1930.

Ahhh...I think our White Horse Tavern is the oldest continuously operating tavern in the US and dates back to the 1673.

Ahhh...I think our White Horse Tavern is the oldest continuously operating tavern in the US and dates back to the 1673.

I don't care at all about which White Horse Tavern on Earth is oldest or continously operating. (although "yours" can not have been continuuosly operating as a tavern) [emoji13] I only care about the one I have been to and that I am most likely to go to in the future for a Dark and Stormy or a beer. The White Horse Tavern in St. George Bermuda......:D

Edited by Charles4515