Conrad Miami or Hyatt Regency Miami

dchoney

Has anyone stayed at the Conrad Miami, a Hilton Property ( 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida, 33131) or Hyatt Regency (400 South East Second Ave, Miami, FL 33131)?

I've booked both but need to cancel one soon. I really want a very nice hotel for my pre and post cruise stay next week! Thanks for any feedback.

I am familiar with both Hotels.

I prefer the Conrad Hilton Hotel as well as its location

You will be a shore walk from Mary Brickell Village with lots of restaurants and also on the same side of the Hilton is a nice restaurant.

If you go to http://www.restaurant.com you can purchase a savings certificate to dine at the restaurant at the Conrad Hilton and the food and service are great as are the views of the city.

Keith

I am familiar with both Hotels.

I prefer the Conrad Hilton Hotel as well as its location

You will be a shore walk from Mary Brickell Village with lots of restaurants and also on the same side of the Hilton is a nice restaurant.

If you go to http://www.restaurant.com you can purchase a savings certificate to dine at the restaurant at the Conrad Hilton and the food and service are great as are the views of the city.

Keith

The Conrad!!

Thanks to both of you for your immediate response. Conrad it is! It is such a beautiful hotel according to pictures and has received favorable comments on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your input! Did you rent a car or cab it from the airport. We are flying into FLL.

Thanks to both of you for your immediate response. Conrad it is! It is such a beautiful hotel according to pictures and has received favorable comments on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your input! Did you rent a car or cab it from the airport. We are flying into FLL.

A cab from FLL to downtown Miami will be around $100 with tip. I would use a shuttle.

You don't want to rent a car unless you turn it in as soon as you get to Miami. Parking at the Conrad will probably run you $40 a day.

Did you rent a car or cab it from the airport. We are flying into FLL.

It is 45-60+ minutes from FLL to downtown Miami - check with Go Airport (based inside FLL) for shuttle service for about $15-20+ per person. They also offer private town car service for about $90 :cool: QLS, SAS and others can also shuttle you to Miami, depending upon what time you arrive at FLL.

A cab from FLL to downtown Miami will be around $100 with tip. I would use a shuttle.

You don't want to rent a car unless you turn it in as soon as you get to Miami. Parking at the Conrad will probably run you $40 a day.

Very good point on parking cost. I had not factored that in! Thanks!!!

It is 45-60+ minutes from FLL to downtown Miami - check with Go Airport (based inside FLL) for shuttle service for about $15-20+ per person. They also offer private town car service for about $90 :cool: QLS, SAS and others can also shuttle you to Miami, depending upon what time you arrive at FLL.

Thanks for the suggestions. Will look into a shuttle now. I arrive mid-afternoon so that should work out! I love saving money!