Shows on Epic

FrogQueenFL

Hello all. I was wondering about how long particular shows stay on ships. I see that Priscilla Queen of the Desert is showing on the Epic and I'd LOVE to see it live! However, I do not sail on the Epic until March 2017. Does anyone have a clue if it may still be showing then?

TIA!

Laurel

You can never say for sure, as demonstrated by the changes on the Escape, only months after launching. However shows tend to stay for a few years. The Epic entertainment has only just has its first major change, over 5 years after launch.

I'd be very surprised if the Epic shows change again in the next year.

The Epic signed 5-year contracts with their entertainment. We were at opening night of Percilla last October. It is a great show,,,, but we were sad to see the Blue Man Group leave. Burn the Floor was the second show, but it was a different show than those we have seen on BA and GA.

You can never say for sure, as demonstrated by the changes on the Escape, only months after launching. However shows tend to stay for a few years. The Epic entertainment has only just has its first major change, over 5 years after launch.

That's great! I was on the Epic in March and loved Priscilla. I'l be sailing her again in September 2017 and wouldn't be at all disappointed if Priscilla is still the show! :D

• 2 weeks later...
The Epic entertainment has only just has its first major change, over 5 years after launch.

Can you or anyone tell me what the various shows are on the Epic? Often the NCL website is slow to be updated. Far more accurate intel comes from all of you!!

Edited by Kingmaker_inc

Can you or anyone tell me what the various shows are on the Epic? Often the NCL website is slow to be updated. Far more accurate intel comes for all of you!!

Priscilla Queen of the Dessert

Burn the Floor

Both started what should be 5+ year runs in October 2015

Priscilla Queen of the Dessert

Burn the Floor

Both started what should be 5+ year runs in October 2015

Thanks!

Sorry that I am unfamiliar with all this but...

Isn't there also a Cirque Show of some kind?

Where are all of these shows presented?

Do you arrange tickets in advance?

Thanks!

Sorry that I am unfamiliar with all this but...

Isn't there also a Cirque Show of some kind?

Where are all of these shows presented?

Do you arrange tickets in advance?

The Cirque show has its own venue. It is a dinner show with 2 levels of tickets. I bought mine in advance on NCL.com. It was well worth the price of admission and one of the better dinners we ate on the ship as well.

It is presented multiple nights, 2 shows a night I believe.

Edited by BamaVol

Can you or anyone tell me what the various shows are on the Epic? Often the NCL website is slow to be updated. Far more accurate intel comes from all of you!!

I'm on the Epic right now and should be posting copies of the dailies when I return. Obviously the entertainment can change from cruise to cruise it they should give you a good idea of what's available.