website that lists rooms and the category they are in

I used a site last year that gave me the category of the room along with the room number. For Carnival ships....

But I have lost my bookmarks and can't seem to locate it anymore.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

It was useful for me to compare prices of the available rooms and the category they were in.

Are you thinking of cruiselinerooms ? That is one where you can view the deck plans, rooms, etc?

No, but I do like that site for looking at photos of the rooms. I can use this site, sort of, I see it lists the decks and color categories for the rooms on the deck plans part of it. I am having trouble differentiating the colors a bit....

The one I am thinking of wasn't pictures, just the room numbers by deck and it gave the category for each room. A long list of rooms and categories...

Edited by turning40withMickey

Hi :)

I see you are sailing on the Pride. This is probably the link you are looking for.

Once inside, click on 'Stateroom Descriptions', then choose your deck.

Carnival Pride

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/pride/pride.ashx

Have a terrific voyage!

:)

YES!! Thank you!!!

Like you said, on a set of deck plans that are color coded for cabin categories, it's hard to tell the different colors apart.

For a Carnival ship, there's actually a very easy way to find out what category a cabin is... right at Carnival.com

Just go to the deck plans of the ship you are interested in. In case you don't know how to get to the deck plans, you click on the EXPLORE tab at the top of Carnival.com, then click on OUR SHIPS, then click on the name of the ship you're interested in. Then click where it says DECK PLANS, and then click on SEE THE DECK PLANS. Then find the deck you're interested in, and simply click on the stateroom you're interested in. When you do that, it will bring up some information about that stateroom... including the category. You can also see the stateroom floor plan as well as bring up a 360 degree view of what that type of room looks like. It's not an actual picture of the actual room, but it should be pretty close to what you'll get.

Like you said, on a set of deck plans that are color coded for cabin categories, it's hard to tell the different colors apart.

For a Carnival ship, there's actually a very easy way to find out what category a cabin is... right at Carnival.com

Just go to the deck plans of the ship you are interested in. In case you don't know how to get to the deck plans, you click on the EXPLORE tab at the top of Carnival.com, then click on OUR SHIPS, then click on the name of the ship you're interested in. Then click where it says DECK PLANS, and then click on SEE THE DECK PLANS. Then find the deck you're interested in, and simply click on the stateroom you're interested in. When you do that, it will bring up some information about that stateroom... including the category. You can also see the stateroom floor plan as well as bring up a 360 degree view of what that type of room looks like. It's not an actual picture of the actual room, but it should be pretty close to what you'll get.

Thanks, that is also helpful, especially when you click on the individual room.