Azamara past cruiser - any 'incentives' to book w/Celebrity?

dcsam

I suspect that you will be recognized as a "Classic Member" of Celebrity's Captain's Club; though Azamara's Le Club Voyage and Captain's Club have very different member benefits, Cruise Points earned on one line cross-accumulate with the other... Different reciprocity rules apply if you were to sail with Royal Caribbean--another member of the family--based upon your sailings with Azamara and/or Celebrity [and Cruise Points do not cross-accumulate]...

The most tangible benefit--at "Classic" level and above--is the following [taken from the Captain's Club section of the Celebrity website]... I believe that you will be eligible for it...

-----

One-Category Upgrade

One-category upgrade requests must be made at the time of booking and apply only for upgrades within the supercategory, depending on availability. Example of a supercategory upgrade in AquaClass: A2 to A1. Captain's Club one category upgrade excludes category 12, FV, SV, C1 and guarantee categories, Z, Y, X, XC, XA, W. This offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares including but not limited to travel agent and employee rates. Upgrades apply for one stateroom per cruise. Stateroom assignments only. Not valid on holiday sailings. Upgrades available from categories 11- A1 on all Celebrity ships except Celebrity Xpedition®. Offer valid for members who are Classic Level or higher at the time of booking.

-----

You should contact Celebrity's Captain's Club to get a membership number [it will likely be the same as your LCV number but you must enroll] being sure to tell them that you have a sailing history with Azamara and providing them with your Le Club Voyage membership number]... You will need your Captain's Club number [or numbers; if you have a spouse who is also enrolled in LCV, you should also enroll him/her] before booking as you must--if you're going to claim the one-category upgrade [you will note above that certain restrictions apply]--do so at the time of booking... If you do establish membership with Captain's Club but subsequently do not choose to book with Celebrity now, no harm done; just keep record of your membership number should you decide to sail with Celebrity in the future...

There are several other benefits associated with being a "Classic Member" of Captain's Club... I suggest that you visit the Captain's Club section of the Celebrity website to learn more... Visiting the Le Club Voyage section of the Azamara website is merely going to tell you that your [likely] Adventurer status in LCV equates to Select status with Captain's Club...

We have cruised once with Celebrity and have recently returned from a cruise on the Journey.

The company picked upon our history without me mentioning anything and we received 85mins of free internet on the Journey,well worth having as far as I am concerned.

Also it was my partners birthday and they picked upon that and provided a small but delicious cake for her.