Central Park cafe

iriemon

I can't remember from my last cruise whether the central park cafe is open during embarkation? Also do any of the restaurants on the Allure offer special pricing for the first night dinning? I know the Freedom did all the time. Thanks

I can't remember from my last cruise whether the central park cafe is open during embarkation? Also do any of the restaurants on the Allure offer special pricing for the first night dinning? I know the Freedom did all the time. Thanks

Yes, and there is a mad rush to go there. :eek:

You won't know about any specials until you board. It may depend on how strong or weak pre-cruise bookings are for your cruise.

I think that they are trying to use the dining packages to increase the usage of specialty restaurants so that they don't "have to" offer specials on the first night.

What used to be a fairly quiet venue on embarkation day has started to fill within 20 minutes of the start of embarkation. How dare people like what I like. :D

Which leads me to believe that most going to Central park Café are from Cruise Critic, So Say Hello all because I can't believe the average Joe would know about this Venue.

Yes it is open.

Yes, it is open.

What used to be a fairly quiet venue on embarkation day has started to fill within 20 minutes of the start of embarkation. How dare people like what I like. :D

Unless you are in the Harmony from Barcelona really quiet...not by end of cruise though