What brings you back to the Fantasy Class?

Indytraveler83

My favorite part is the "wings". You know that little space on both side of the lido deck at the back where you can sit and eat. Less people but to me it feels crowded, being they are smaller. My favorites are the Conquest class and the Victory. Bigger and more people but more spread out. Sensation is my favorite fantasy class, she's our go to ship for short cruises.

The "wings" is our favorite part, too. We love the outdoor seating and fresh air.

Convinence. Fascination is 10 min from my house. Makes for an easy and inexpensive get away. The furthest I've traveled for a Fantasy class was from jacksonville to Tampa. After 5 days onboard I'm ready to get off as opposed to 7 days on a dream class and disappointed when it's time to leave.

I've sailed a few, including the Fascination and Paradise, however nothing, even a free cruise, would entice me to sail them again.

Just not for me, that's all. My favorite ship with all the bells and whistles is the Disney Dream, so my tastes in ships has evolved from when I first started cruising.

Others like them, I say great for you and happy sailing!

Would never sail Fantasy-class again...bad experience (our very first cruise, too), too small, too prone to rockiness (that was with a mid-ship inside cabin).

Give me the Conquest, Liberty, Legend any time...

Going even bigger later this month - on the Dream.