Morning flight on disembarkment day

Wave61

We are cruising out of Miami next Feb. and are starting to look at flights. I'd really like to fly out of Miami in the morning because I don't want to spend the day in Miami carrying around our luggage.

Ship arrives at 8:00 a.m. and it has been suggested that the earliest flight should be 11:30. We've found a flight that leaves at 11:15 and would like to take it since it is cheaper than the other flight leaving at 11:40. Would 15 minutes make that much difference and is leaving at this time pushing it?

I will let you know next week. We booked a flight out at 11:45 and it was recently changed to 11:00am. The only other option was a 6pm flight. We purchased FTTF and will haul our own luggage and cross our fingers.

We are cruising out of Miami next Feb. and are starting to look at flights. I'd really like to fly out of Miami in the morning because I don't want to spend the day in Miami carrying around our luggage.

Ship arrives at 8:00 a.m. and it has been suggested that the earliest flight should be 11:30. We've found a flight that leaves at 11:15 and would like to take it since it is cheaper than the other flight leaving at 11:40. Would 15 minutes make that much difference and is leaving at this time pushing it?

Carry your bags off and cab straight to MIA and you should be okay.

Agree that if you can carry your bags off and sign up for early disembarkation, you should be ok. I'd prefer the 11:40 flight. But if the money saved is large enough, I guess I'd do the 11:15.

MIA can be crazy, so be prepared with eyes wide open so you can get from point a to point b efficiently.

Edited by eandj

We've been on 3 flights at 1045 and still have time to goof at MIA. I don't recommend it to the weak of heart but it hasn't hurt us yet. With that being said our next flight in January is at noon simply because it's 60 dollars cheaper than any other flight. Money is money folks.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app