Priceline Fort Lauderdale Downtown

Isa65

According to the list on Betterbidding.com, the only 3*hotel for Priceline bidding in the downtown area of Fort Lauderdale is Hyatt Place 17th street.

Does that mean that if we bid on a 3* for the downtown area that this is hotel is the only option?

According to the list on Betterbidding.com, the only 3*hotel for Priceline bidding in the downtown area of Fort Lauderdale is Hyatt Place 17th street.

Does that mean that if we bid on a 3* for the downtown area that this is hotel is the only option?

This hotel is in fact the only "3 star" hotel in the downtown Fort Lauderdale area (using Priceline's rating system).

But like tompeter said, you could easily be awarded a 3.5 to 5 star hotel in the area if that particular hotel falls within your bid range.

1851 SE 10'th Avenue is the address of the Hyatt Place I believe you are referring to. It is a nice place, close to many amenities, close to the port. Try valuetrips.com for a great rate.:cool:

I already did the Valuetrips route. The rate per night is $ 99 and since we need 2 rooms for 3 nights I was looking around for a cheaper alternative to book this hotel.

I already did the Valuetrips route. The rate per night is $ 99 and since we need 2 rooms for 3 nights I was looking around for a cheaper alternative to book this hotel.

Unless you are coming in August, $99 is an outstanding rate for this hotel. I can't really see it being much cheaper.

Unless you are coming in August, $99 is an outstanding rate for this hotel. I can't really see it being much cheaper.

Thanks! I sent the request (is for May 4th, 3 nights). Looking forward to receiving the confirmation now that I have been reassured by you guys.