Balcony guarantee on Celebrity a Equinox.

Fun lovin

Hi we have booked a balcony guarantee on Celebrity Equinox for June 27 th sailing out of Rome. Just wondering if anyone has any experience of booking guarantee balcony? What were chances of view being obstructed? And if there is an obstructed view is it very intrusive? Thanks

Fully obstructed balconies are category 2D, and are obstructed because the tenders are outside your cabin and the roof will be level with the railing of your balcony. You will have a view while standing, but not sitting. Category 2C are considered partially obstructed because the smaller lifeboats are by the cabins and the roof of the lifeboats is level with the floor of the balcony. You won't have a view down, but you will have a view out when sitting. We did a balcony gty and got a 2A on the hump. Lovely location. EM

Thank you so much for that information. I don't think I'd mind the obstructions too much so long as it wouldn't block the sun!! On RC I booked a balcony and this time opted for the grt. Maybe we will be as lucky as you. thanks again you were very helpful.

I booked a balcony guarantee and got 6256, a great C2 cabin. Here are some pictures of the view from the doorway, sitting on the balcony, looking to the left from the balcony and looking straight ahead while standing at the rail.

I saved a bundle and didn't mind the obstruction at all. Quiet cabin just a couple steps from the elevators.

1879988753_6256equinox.jpg.af88d9c79f955baeb49dd7315047dcd4.jpg

sitting.jpg.1279bc10c202d1332325beb96db1560c.jpg

1585341412_lookingleft.jpg.4d1e8121bcf6e9f84cdafe61c7d868fd.jpg

15769320_lookingstraightahead.jpg.af85ff79542cf276d92dd18a10d19c76.jpg

I booked a balcony guarantee and got 6256, a great C2 cabin. Here are some pictures of the view from the doorway, sitting on the balcony, looking to the left from the balcony and looking straight ahead while standing at the rail.

I saved a bundle and didn't mind the obstruction at all. Quiet cabin just a couple steps from the elevators.

hi I have been assigned 7352 -a 2B cabin I think? checked it up in the sticky and it seems to be ok. Am I?

• 2 weeks later...

Suzanne,

Thank you so much for the information and photos. Did you have any noise from below? It looks like you were over Michael's Club/Murano?

We never heard a thing. I was really pleasantly surprised.

Thank you sooooo much. I am traveling with my mom who is a light sleeper and we are booked in 6258. If you have any other cabin photos to share please send them to medtrip2015atgmail.com