A couple Of new Photos

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a Safe Memorial Day weekend. Just wanted to share a couple of pictures for our cruise last week.

It was a spur of the moment cruise, so I didn't have time to shop for anything new. Had to rummage throught the closet. We only took pictures two nights, so I only have a couple to share.

We had a wonderful time and ready to go again! :)

Princess_photo_1b.jpg.d9c43ba465d8dd83520f729f37bc98c5.jpg

Princess_photo_3b.jpg.7159a42efa09a4c314dc0a88db521ddc.jpg

Great pictures. I love the way your husband's tie matches your beautiful gowns. By what you are wearing, I would love to go shopping in your closet!

Thank your husband for his service and a " thank you" to all others who have served to keep us free and safe.

Edited by geocruiser

Loved your pictures Sherrie. Glad to hear you had a good time. Did you like Princess? Welcome Home!

Have a safe & happy Memorial Day & thank Drew for all his years of service for us. :D

Thank you...we did have a good time. There were some things that did not impress us...but all in all it was good. I did a review on the Princess boards.

I'll be sure and tell him. You have a wonderful safe Memorial Day. We will be at Post 24 most of the day tomorrow with services at Fogartyville cemetery for a service.

Great pictures. I love the way your husband's tie matches your beautiful gowns. By what you are wearing, I would love to go shopping in your closet!

Thank your husband for his service and a " thank you" to all others who have served to keep us free and safe.

Thank you, I appreciate that..We love to dress and have fun with it. I'll be sure and tell him. Have a wonderful day.

Hi Sherrie, you look lovely:) (as usual;)) I love the blue dress.......

that color is one of my favorites.

Thanks Lois, Drew wants me to have the high neck dress made in that color for our next cruise. He also wants me to have the same dress made in a coral color.:) I think I will keep him! :)

Gorgeous and Handsome as always!!! And the blue is my favorite color too. I must find another dress in that color!:)

Thanks so much Joyce, I can always count on you to make me feel good.. I think it's about time for a sisterly onliine shopping spree! I'm sure we can find the perfect dress in that color.

Drew, yeah, I think he is a very handsome guy....I noticed some ladies giving him the eye all week!

Wow!! You look gorgeous!! I love both of your dresses, the colors are wonderful on you!! And the matching bow ties on the handsome gentleman with you!!! Lovely photos, lovely couple!!

Thanks for sharing!

J

Wow!! You look gorgeous!! I love both of your dresses, the colors are wonderful on you!! And the matching bow ties on the handsome gentleman with you!!! Lovely photos, lovely couple!!

Thanks for sharing!

J

Thank you....Drew always says we look like a bowling team! LOL

Beautiful dresses and gorgeous couple!! Reading through this, I see that I need to thank your husband for his service---and you for supporting him.

Thank you, yes he was in the USAF for 20 years and stays busy with the Honor Guard now.

A beautiful couple as always Sherrie Lynn and I am so glad both you and Drew enjoyed yourselves.

Thanks Lynne, Hope you are doing well. I was thinking about you the other day. I was reading a wonderful book written by a lady from Austraila. Acutally finished on the cruise. A book called Cleo..can't think of the Author's name as I left it for someone else to read. Take care.

What a lovely couple! I'm glad you enjoyed your cruise and wish you and Drew many, many more! Love the dresses! I can see from the pictures why other women would be checking Drew out! He's a cutie! And you are pretty gorgeous yourself!;)

• 1 month later...
Love that green , so in vogue over here in the U.K. London

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks so much....That Green is my favorite color. I think I have purchased about four evening gowns in that same color in the last few years.

Hi Ladies' date='

Hope everyone is having a Safe Memorial Day weekend. Just wanted to share a couple of pictures for our cruise last week.

It was a spur of the moment cruise, so I didn't have time to shop for anything new. Had to rummage throught the closet. We only took pictures two nights, so I only have a couple to share.

We had a wonderful time and ready to go again! :)[/quote']

Looking great as always ...Long time since I have been around but getting ready to do a new cruise and I thought I would spend some time here ...

:)

Looking great as always ...Long time since I have been around but getting ready to do a new cruise and I thought I would spend some time here ...

Thanks Kathy,

Welcome back! Wondered where you had been for so long. Now we want to hear about your cruise and see what you have picked out to wear. Hope you are all doing well.

Forgive me for barging in on Sherrie's thread but Welcome back Kathy!!! :)

Edited by jkudzu

Hi Ladies' date='

We had a wonderful time and ready to go again! :)[/quote']

Hi Drew's wife!! you look so much like a co-worker of mine, you look like you could be twins!!