Anthem of the Seas out of Port Liberty

dont kids take up less space, eat less, not allowed in solarium etc?

Yes. Also louder, running down halls, pressing all the elevator buttons, and there's always the parents to whom the rules don't apply who bring the kids in the Solarium.

Koolaid_and_Kelly,

Anthem of the seas is an awesome ship. We did a B2B last September and we are booked on the December 2 cruise that you are considering. We have a very active Roll Call where we share in the excitement of our up coming cruise. Take a look at this thread and you will learn a lot about the ports and what others are planning to do. I hope to see you on the cruise.

Anthem Dec. 2 Roll Call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2357624

Ridgecrest.

Masses of children in the summer.

Kids do take more room. More kids mean more cabins with 3 or 4 people in them. The total population of a cruise ship in the summer is typically higher than it is when kids are in school. That is often the difference between a crowded ship and a comfortable ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Having sailed on the quantum from nj last year, we were very disappointed in that class of ship. Yes it was very crowded as the layout of the ship is poor. Entertainment doesn't compare with oasis class. I would strongly suggest you consider the Harmony of the seas or any oasis or freedom class ship. Celebrity Summit also sails out of the port of Bayonne. Next year a new and improved adventure will also sail out of Bayonne

Hey Cruise a holic! Is there a new ship coming to Bayonne in the 2018 season? That would so great!!!

Thanks for all your amazing information Bob! A couple of follow ups to the My Time Dining, can you make the reservations pre-cruise or must I wait until we board the ship? Does the menu change nightly and can we view it ahead of time? Is there usually a wait if we go after the shows? TIA!

Thanks for all your amazing information Bob! A couple of follow ups to the My Time Dining, can you make the reservations pre-cruise or must I wait until we board the ship? Does the menu change nightly and can we view it ahead of time? Is there usually a wait if we go after the shows? TIA!

You can make My Time reservations pre-cruise and/or onboard. The menu changes nightly, and they will be displayed near the dining rooms after lunch time. Don't know about the wait.

Bob, one more question...how do I make the reservations pre-cruise? Do I go on the Pres-cruise planner like I did when I booked our shows and shore excursions?

Yes, Cruise Planner under Dining.

Does anyone know where the "shout out" box is located on the Anthem? We are celebrating a few milestones this cruise and would like to have them read during the morning show.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums