Dawn Spa Pass Question

IndyColts84

My wife and I will be on the 21 Day Bermuda/Boston to New Orleans repo in Oct/Nov this year. Our 90 days out is today according to NCL.com. I am able to book the spa pass now rather than do it on board. We'd like the spa pass for the entire duration of our cruise, which we've done in the past to the tune of $600 or so for the two of us for 21 days. However, on the NCL website there is no time limit or period for the purchase of the spa pass which is nicely priced at $179 per person. Do you think that the price of $179 covers only the 7 day Bermuda portion OR is it possibly (hopefully) the price for our entire cruise as it would normally be any other time? Hoping we just get lucky but curious to see how others may read into this. Thank you!

I would ask a representative or two if needed, get it confirmed (in writing) and go!:D I did not know you could book in advance. That has always been first stop after Cagney's for us to get our passes. This changes that rush...

It depends upon how you booked your cruise. We are on the 21 day next year but it is broken up into two separate cruises. The seven day is one leg and the back to back 14 day cruise after that. So we technically would have to book the Spa passes twice. If you booked your cruise as a complete 21 day cruise it would be only one purchase. Otherwise you would have to purchase one under each reservation.

Thanks for the answers! The cruise was booked as one cruise and not two separate. We did a similar cruise in 2013 and did have to purchase for the first week and second/third weeks separately when onboard. My guess is that is the case once again. Though if you try to book the spa pass the next day online, it will allow to do so and everyday thereafter for that matter, which seems odd. Just pleased to see it's available online at all. Saves the rush once onboard. Thanks again to those who answered.

You should ask people on the roll call for the 7-day to Bermuda how much the spa pass is offered for on their vacation summary. I would be surprised if they raised the price from $119 to $179, which up to now has been the price for one week on Epic/BA/GA (i.e. $199 with the $20 discount for pre-purchasing). Those ships have a much better thermal suite area than the Dawn, and even then I'm not sure I would pay that much for 7 days.

I can tell you that even for the lower price of $119 ($139 on board), they didn't find many takers on our Dawn cruise this month. Many times we were the only people in the spa, and the most we ever saw was 12-15 people. It may be a more attractive option in October, but not if it costs $179/$199!

I'm on the 14 day portion of that cruise. Can you tell me more about the spa pass? Can we purchase it for particular days instead of whole trip? Do you get a deal on spa services? Last I checked, I couldn't find info about it on NCL yet.

You should ask people on the roll call for the 7-day to Bermuda how much the spa pass is offered for on their vacation summary. I would be surprised if they raised the price from $119 to $179, which up to now has been the price for one week on Epic/BA/GA (i.e. $199 with the $20 discount for pre-purchasing). Those ships have a much better thermal suite area than the Dawn, and even then I'm not sure I would pay that much for 7 days.

I can tell you that even for the lower price of $119 ($139 on board), they didn't find many takers on our Dawn cruise this month. Many times we were the only people in the spa, and the most we ever saw was 12-15 people. It may be a more attractive option in October, but not if it costs $179/$199!

I just checked MyNCL for the 14 day portion of that cruise and my price $179/pp. I doubt that includes the 7 day too then.

I purchased it for the 7-day part of your trip and it was 119$. I've been waiting for the 90-day mark to get this done in advance and be all set and now I can just get on the ship and relax in 86 days!

Thanks for the answers! The cruise was booked as one cruise and not two separate. We did a similar cruise in 2013 and did have to purchase for the first week and second/third weeks separately when onboard. My guess is that is the case once again. Though if you try to book the spa pass the next day online, it will allow to do so and everyday thereafter for that matter, which seems odd. Just pleased to see it's available online at all. Saves the rush once onboard. Thanks again to those who answered.

My husband and I are doing the same thing you are, Bermuda followed by the repositioning to New Orleans. However, ours is booked as two cruises. Looking forward to our 21 days on the Dawn!

Barbara/BabsinTX