Just Booked - Leave in 6 Days

Djptcp

Love these last minute cruises - just booked a 3-day Sensation that sails next Thursday. I checked my 2014 calendar and DH and I did the same cruise last year and had booked only a week before. Pays to watch for those last minute price drops. Our 34th cruise and 23rd on Carnival. Gotta love cruising!!

I cant wait until I can take advantage of last minute deals. I am working in a place where I must submit vacation request up to a year in advance, therefore cannot do this, and I especially look forward to when I can because I cruise solo, and only get a good solo deal last minute.

Right now, April 2016 is my retirement date, so hopefully from then on can hop on one of these great last minute deals.

Glad you snagged one...Have a great cruise.:)

I cant wait until I can take advantage of last minute deals. I am working in a place where I must submit vacation request up to a year in advance, therefore cannot do this, and I especially look forward to when I can because I cruise solo, and only get a good solo deal last minute.

Right now, April 2016 is my retirement date, so hopefully from then on can hop on one of these great last minute deals.

Glad you snagged one...Have a great cruise.:)

Happy Retirement. :) I am a long way from retirement. And we have to book a year in advance as well.. Last minute doesn't happen around here!

Have fun on your last minute cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

DH retired in June and I'll retire later this year. It really helps living in FL and close to the ports to be able to take advantage of last minute cruises. It will be even better when we are both retired and can take more advantage of the pack-and-go rates. I hope your Canadian winter isn't too bad this year - think warm thoughts and about your next cruises!