Transportation Passes on Ship

Pickels

Going to Bermuda in July on NCL; does anyone know if you can purchase transportation passes on board the ship, or can you only purchase them on the island? thanks.:confused:

Transportation passes can be purchased in the Custom's House as you exit the ship. Never seen them available onboard. Purchased must be made in cash. No Credit or Debit cards taken for the passes.

"like"

never seen them sold onboard before. but, i would assume that if NCL did start selling them onboard, it would be to create a profit for themselves also right? increased prices? just a thought, but ill stick to buying them in the customs house either way! :)

"like"

never seen them sold onboard before. but, i would assume that if NCL did start selling them onboard, it would be to create a profit for themselves also right? increased prices? just a thought, but ill stick to buying them in the customs house either way! :)

I doubt they would be allowed to resell them at a profit. In years past we always purchased the passes on Celebrity's Zenith, and they were sold at face value. The cruise line sold them as a convenience to its passengers.

• 2 weeks later...

Tokens and transportation passes are sold at the Visitor Information Center. There are 3 located at the Dockyard. There is one on each wharf and the third is located near the ferry dock. Sometimes there is a temporary VIC in a trailer located where the wharves meet.

SBtS

Archived