Puppy Cruise???

Gravityrat

• 5 weeks later...

I believe the QE2 houses dog kennels. We considered the transatlantic from London to New York.

Also, years ago when we sailed the Med on a small Greek ship there was a dog aboard. On deck & in the passenger's cabin.

Edited by PWCmum
Added last sentences.

I love dogs. I have two large breed dogs. The last thing I would want would be to be on a cruise ship with a bunch of puppies.. Noise, accidents, and not yet learned manners, no thanks! I wouldn't want to be in the next sailing either, and I would make a bet that most would agree.

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

• 4 weeks later...

Dogs on ships.. may be stressful on our four legged family. I thought of trying to find one, but only found transatlantic which would mean same one back or fly home. Flying too stressful and I'd worry about ruff sea's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Cunard allows dogs on some of their ships. However, not just wandering around with the passengers or staying in your cabin. Not sure where they go, but they are hidden away from the passengers.

There's probably a few small ships or personal charters that allow them...and ferries. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Only Cunard has a kennel, and dogs cannot be taken out of the area to public passenger areas.

Only certified assistance dogs are allowed on cruise ships. And believe me, you have to jump through hoops and do a whole lot of paperwork.

Only Cunard has a kennel, and dogs cannot be taken out of the area to public passenger areas.

Only certified assistance dogs are allowed on cruise ships. And believe me, you have to jump through hoops and do a whole lot of paperwork.

Thank you for this conversation. I've often wondered if I was ever to take an international work assignment if taking my four legged daughter on a ship would be an option... It doesn't sound like a good option. Thank you!

Have never seen dogs on our adventures but didn't know about transatlantic