Booking on board

stjohnrocks

I thought that if reserved a cruise within 60 days of your departure you received a discount. i seem to remember that after Tall Ships I reserved my next cruise within the 60 days and received a discount. Has that changed now?

Windstar offers all yacht club members 5% off cruise prices. They also offer an extra 5% off of cruises booked within sixty days after disembarking any qualifying cruise. However, neither of these discounts are offered onboard.

The OP specifically asked if Windstar offered onboard future cruise discounts, which they do not. Windstar does not do future cruise bookings onboard.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

You're really splitting hairs here. The OP was clearly asking about incentives for future cruises, even though it was worded as "on board". The question was answered that WS actually has a better deal, since you have 60 days to do it. And, of course, you CAN do it on board by picking up your phone and calling WS or you can email your Travel Agent, which we've done on 2 occasions.

The only thing they don't have is an actual booking agent on board.

You're really splitting hairs here. The OP was clearly asking about incentives for future cruises, even though it was worded as "on board". The question was answered that WS actually has a better deal, since you have 60 days to do it. And, of course, you CAN do it on board by picking up your phone and calling WS or you can email your Travel Agent, which we've done on 2 occasions.

The only thing they don't have is an actual booking agent on board.

Many cruise lines have a future cruise consultant on board that offers special incentives that you can only receive if you book through that agent while onboard the ship. I could be wrong, but the wording used by the OP seems to refer exactly to this sort of situation. Yes, you can contact an agent on land to book a cruise while on board a Windstar ship; however, you would not be receiving any special incentives that you could not get on land.